This Patient Recliners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Patient Recliners market.
Patient recliner is the important furniture staple of the patient rooms and becoming common in hospitals, patient examination areas, physician’s office and therapy centers. These patient recliners or recliner chairs provide many benefits for short-term as well as long-term patients. Patient recliners maximize patient comfort. Patient recliners come in variety of sizes and functions including deep recline, adjustable suspension, Patients now a days seek for comfort and patient recliners fulfill all these needs along with saving space. These patient recliners also provide stress reduction and improvement of blood circulation.in the legs and feet. Variety of patient recliners available today in market place provide different features such as posture-correct lumbar and lateral cushioning, wire-spring construction for easy suspension, anti-bacterial easy cleaning polyvinyl cushioning, etc. The design of patient recliner used today was first developed and used by La-Z-Boy, but, the design was bulky and somewhat complicated. Despite of this, the design became dominant and is being used in majority of patient or medical recliners available today and has shown a little evolution. Functional challenges were due to bulky arms and footprint which was solved after the introduction of Nemschoff’s award winning patient recliner AVA, which has significantly smaller footprint and less bulky arms. Moreover, recent advances in the patient recliner design has made the side transfer from recliner to wheelchair, bed or other patient transfer devices.
Patient Recliners Market: Drivers and Restraints
Expanding aging population and demand from demographics are the major factors driving the growth of patient recliners market over the forecast period. Technological advancements and enhanced functionality of modern patient recliners would significantly drive the demand for patient recliners over the forecast period. For instance ergonomically mapped patient recliners designed to relieve pressure are widely getting adopted in the U.S. However, most of the patient recliners sold today have a very large footprint and thus are hard to move despite they are equipped with casters. Moreover, aesthetic and functional issues are limiting the widespread adoption of patient recliners. These are the major factors expected to limit the growth of global patient recliners market over the forecast period of 2017-2027.
Patient Recliners Market : Overview
Increased safety for both patients as well as caregivers is the prime advantage of patient recliners. The global market for patient recliners is expected to witness steady and continuous growth over the forecast period of 2017–2027 due to growing number of private as well as public healthcare facilities across the globe. Adoption of patient recliners in home care settings is expected to increase with increasing disposable income and improving standard of living in both matured as well as emerging markets. Some of the popular brands of patient recliners are Jordan Active Patient Recliner (Krug Inc.), Ava, Serenity (Nemschoff), Accord Wieland, versant (Sauder MFG Co.), Affina, Perth, Soltice (KI), Symmetry Plus (Stryker) etc. among others.
Patient Recliners Market : Regional Outlook
Geographically, global patient recliners market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America clearly dominates the global patient recliners market due to highest standard of healthcare. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for patient recliners due to more number of key players operating in the region. Asia Pacific patient recliners market is expected witness considerable growth rate due to rapid acceptance of these products by growing aging population.
Endoscopic Closure Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified in global patient recliners market include Stryker Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., Regency Healthcare, Steelcase Inc., Krueger International (KI), Sauder MFG Co., Nemschoff, Inc., HERDEGEN, J.D. Honigberg International, Inc., DeVilbiss Healthcare, Krug Inc. etc. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Patient Recliners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Patient Recliners Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, global patient recliners market has been segmented on the basis of indication/application, end user, and geography
Based on indication/application, global patient recliners market is segmented as below:
- Cardiac Care Recliners
- Bariatric Recliners
- Patient Room/Lounge Recliners
Based on end user, global patient recliners market is segmented as below:
- Dialysis Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Home Care Settings
- Other Healthcare Facilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Patient Recliners Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Patient Recliners Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Patient Recliners Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Patient Recliners Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)