This Patient Handling Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Patient Handling Equipment market.
Patient handling devices are assistive devices which allows the patients in hospitals and nursing homes and other medical centers to transfer between beds and chair other places. Patient handling equipment designed to help the patients with some mobility but who are lack the strength to control their body movements. The mechanical devices that are used to manual patient handling based on assessment of patient needs mainly based on safety for the caregiver, the patient, and rehabilitation goals. There are a variety of devices are available such as transfer sheets, it enables to minimize manual patient handling during lateral transfers and repositioning and helping to increase patient comfort. Beds that automatically turn patients into a sitting position. Sit and stand assistive devices that helps to patients for change positions. Non-mechanical assist devices Portable passive lifts that are able to turn and reposition patients, pick patients up from the floor, and take patients from ambulances.
Patient handling Equipment Market: Drivers and restraints
Global Patient handling Equipment market can be driven by following drivers, Patient handling Equipment has gained widespread of acceptance by diverse departments such as rthopedics, Neurology, Critical Care Units, rehabilitation and bariatric surgeries etc., are provides lucrative market opportunities. Patient handling Equipment provides greatest contributions in assisting the patients from one place to another place. Increasing technological innovations in medical field propels the global patient handling equipment market. Major restraints of the market, Patient handling equipment are expensive
Patient Handling Equipment Market: Overview
Increasing the demand for advanced technological products in various medical fields and increasing the need of equipment to handle patients with more care are provides a robust market growth. Increasing the technological advancements and applications of these advancements in critical surgeries such orthopedic surgeries and cardiac and bariatric surgeries are propels Patient Handling Equipment market over the forecast period.
Patient Handling Equipment Market: Region-Wise Outlook
Depending upon the geographic regions Patient handling Equipment market is segmented into seven key regions: Those are North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia pacific excluding japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa.
North America dominating the global Patient Handling Equipment market. Increasing awareness among the people towards the use of innovative technologies providing lucrative market. Asian Pacific region market is considered to rapidly evolving healthcare infrastructure, this region is anticipating providing a robust growth of global Patient handling Equipment market over the forecast period.
Patient Handling Equipment Market: Key players
Some of the key players in Market are Stryker Corporation, Handicare, Inc., Prism Medical, Linet, Inc., Mangar International, Inc., Invacare Corporation, Guldmann, Inc., Benmor Medical, Inc. Etac Limited, Joerns Healthcare.
The Research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Patient Handling Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Patient handling Equipment Market: Segmentation
Global Patient Handling Equipment Market can be segmented as following types
- Medical Beds
- Long-term care beds
- Psychiatric care beds
- Curative care beds
- Manual wheelchair
- Powered Wheelchair
- Mechanical Equipments
- Non mechanical equipment
- Bathroom safety supplies
- Ambulatory Aids
- Stretcher accessories
- Hospital Bed Accessories
- Lifting accessories
- Transfer accessories
- Evacuation accessories
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Home care
By Type of Care
- Critical care
- Wound care
- Bariatric care
- Orthopaedic Care
- Neurologic Care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Patient Handling Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Patient Handling Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Patient Handling Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Patient Handling Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)