This Mea Enterprise Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mea Enterprise Software market.
Enterprise software or enterprise application software (EAS) is an application software used by organizations to conduct their line-of-business operations, such as planning, human resources, inventory/materials management, business intelligence, purchasing, manufacturing, finance& accounting, customer relationship management, marketing, sales&services etc.Enterprise applications are usually designed to integrate or interface with other enterprise applications used within the organization and are deployedin on-premise data centres or across a variety of networks by a specialized IT development team, meeting strict requirements for security and administrative management. These enterprise applications are industry-specific solutions developed commonly as custom in-house applications which the information technology department integrates with other enterprise suites. The main objective of using an enterprise application software is to improve productivity and efficiency through business logic support functionality and gain a sustainable competitive advantage.
Some of the drawbacks are high licensing and support cost,flexibility andcustomization issues and difficulty in migration of existing data. Overlooking these issues, the benefits of using enterprise application software would actually aid an enterprise in information sharing, process automation, complete visibility of all important processes across various departments, reducing information technology complexity and increasing agility.
There is a growing need to capture, organize and exploit the use of big data which can give internal and external business processes a competitive edge. Enterprise mobility such as the Bring-Your–Own-Device (BYOD) trend to enhance employee flexibility in the organization across MEA has resulted in an increased uptake of enterprise platforms. Further, analytics and business intelligencehave also become important factors driving enterprise planning, mainly when it comes to collecting and assessingunstructured data on enterprise networks, or business related information posted on social networking sites etc. Another driving factor in the enterprise software market is the shift towards cloud computing, where an enterprise moves some or its entire infrastructure to the cloud, reducing total cost ownership (TCO) infrastructure and provisioning time.These dominating factors are expected to drive the enterprise application software market in the MEA region, in the near future.
The enterprise application software market can be segmented based on: types, organizational size and verticals. Types of application software includedigital content creation (DCC), web conferencing,enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence (BI), enterprise content management (ECM), customer relationship management (CRM),supply chain management (SCM)and project &portfolio management (PPM) software.Categories by organizational size include small business, medium business, enterprises and large enterprises. Verticals include BFSI (banking, financial services and insurance), manufacturing, telecom, media &entertainment, transportation, healthcare, energy &utilities, retail, distribution and public sector.
Major players in the MEA enterprise software market are Microsoft Corporation, OracleCorporation, IBMCorporation, SAP, Symantec, EMCCorporation, HP, VMware, CA Technologies and Salesforce.com. These players adopt strategies that involves partnership and acquisitions &mergers to create a wide range of their software solution product line. For example, in 2014, SAP partnered with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE to deploy a range of enterprise application solutions across its vital business functions including finance, human resource, procurement &supply management and business intelligence. Besides these strategies,major players also focus on innovating their enterprise application software products to offer unique solutions for different industries. For instance, in 2014, SAP announced its availability of new manufacturing solutions suite which delivers data integration across enterprise operations and a broadened access to data through mobility.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, organization size and verticals. Report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- GCC Countries (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE)
- Other Middle Eastern Countries
- Africa ( Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria, Lebanon, Jordan and other African Countries)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mea Enterprise Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mea Enterprise Software Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mea Enterprise Software Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mea Enterprise Software Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mea Enterprise Software Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mea Enterprise Software Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.