Global Metal Bellows Market: Overview
This Metal Bellows market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Metal Bellows market.
Due to change in the temperature, all materials expand and contract. In industries, where pipes are exposed to the high temperature, the chances of pipe expansion increases. Unwanted expansion of pipes can be hazardous in the working environment, and thus to avoid such mishap, metal bellows are integrated in the pipes. As the pipe expands due to growing temperature, the job of the bellows is to resist the compression by the force.
The metal bellow is designed as an elastic vessel to absorb the pressure by compressing itself, or it extending itself under vacuum. The metal bellow returns to its original shape as soon as the pressure or vacuum is released. The thickness and convolution geometry of the metal bellows is designed as per the pipe capacity, temperature and anticipated pressure.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Metal Bellows Market: Drivers and Challenges
The demand for metal bellows is growing with the expansion of various industries globally, especially in the Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America. The metal bellows is used in various industries such as manufacturing, mining, automotive, water treatment, power generation and wind power. Implementation of stringent government regulations to create a safe environment by encouraging the installation of metal bellows market is fueling the growth for the global metal bellows market. The consumer preferences for metal bellows is changing across the globe, and due to which, metal bellows manufacturers are focusing on producing/manufacturing metal bellows with new design. Along with the innovation, the industry players are also focusing on increasing the product offerings to increase their global market share. These factors are propelling the growth in the global metal bellows market.
Global Metal Bellows Market: Segmentation
The global metal bellows market can be segmented by end-use industry, by application, by product type and by regions
Others (Chemical and Petrochemical Plants, Desulphurization plants)
Global Metal Bellows Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global metal bellows market is expectedto register a single-digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, the global metal bellows market is segmentedinto seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. In terms of market volume and revenue, Asia Pacific metal bellows market is projectedto register a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Growing demand from industries such as power generation and water treatment, especially in the economies like India and China, is fueling the growth of the global metal bellows market in Asia Pacific. Western Europe is also forecast to register a significant growth in the global metal bellows market, due to stringent government regulations to increase the safety.
Global Metal Bellows Market: Key Players
Some of the key market participants in global metal bellows market are EagleBurgmann KE, Pebiflex, Servometer, Witzenmann GmbH, Triad Bellows, Duraflex, Inc, U.S. Bellows, KSM Corporation, etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments by geographies, by product type, by application and by end-use industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Metal Bellows Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The importance of metal bellows is increasing, but the industry is highly fragmented and due to which the intensity of competition is high as well. The global metal bellows industry is experiencing price competition, and which is inhibiting the growth of global metal bellows market.
Global Metal Bellows Market: Overview
The global metal bellows market by value is expected to expand at a CAGR of around 7-9% during the forecast period (2015-2025), due to growth in the piping industry.
Global Metal Bellows Market: Segmentation
Based on end-use industry, the global metal bellows market is segmented as:
- Power Generation
- Ship Power and Ship Building
- District Heating
- Wind Power
- Water treatment and Wastewater
- Steel Mills
- Pulp and Paper Plants
Based on application, the global metal bellows market is segmented as:
- Engine Exhaust System
- Gas Turbines
- Steam Turbines
- Fuel Gas Duct Systems
- Conventional Boilers
- Others (Scrubbers, filtration, HRSG’s)
Based on product type, the global metal bellows market is segmented as:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Metal Bellows Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Metal Bellows Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Metal Bellows Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Metal Bellows Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.