This Metal Recycling market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Metal Recycling market.
Metal recycling is gaining significant importance attributed to the rising problem pertaining to disposal of metal wastes across the globe. Metals are used for manufacturing variety of products such as automotive components and parts, electronics appliances, beverage containers, and furniture among others. The most used metals can be broadly divided in to ferrous (steel and iron) and non-ferrous (aluminum, tin, brass and copper). The process of metal recycling includes collection and sorting, processing, shredding, and melting and purification. During the forecast period, growth of metal recycling market is attributed to rising government regulations on waste recycling and management, aimed at efficient utilization of natural resources.
The major factor driving the growth of metal recycling market is attributed to increasing industrialization and urbanization, rising income, and spending capability of people in developing economies such as China, Brazil and India. In addition, rising demand for metal recycling in various end use industries primarily including electronic, building and construction, metal fabrication, automotive, medical and healthcare equipments and packaging among others is further driving the growth of global metal recycling market. Moreover, metal recycling market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period attributed to increasing focus among private sector companies and public sectors bodies for offering environmental services, primarily aimed at efficient and sustainable utilization of natural resources.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, government restriction on free and fare trade of metal scrap is posing as a major restraint to the growth of the market. In addition, growth of metal recycling market is hampered due to unavailability of organized metal waste collection practice in various developing countries. Opportunities for key players in the metal recycling market lies in penetrating emerging market of Asia Pacific and Africa. In addition, rising demand for recovering metal from slag residue is further creating new opportunities for metal recycling market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type into: ferrous and non-ferrous. On the basis of scrap type, the market can be further segmented into old scrap and new scrap. In addition, based on type of equipments the global metal recycling market is segment into shredders, shears, briquetting machines and granulating machines.
On the basis of end use industries of metal recycling, the market can be categorized into automotive, building and construction, ship building, equipment manufacturing, packaging, consumer appliances and others. Building and construction segment is expected to see a robust growth owing to growth in infrastructure and construction activities in regions such as Asia, Africa and Latin America during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of geography into four regions: North America, Asia pacific, Europe and Rest of the world. During the forecast period, Asia Pacific region have the highest growth potential during owing to the increasing urbanization and rapid industrialization, which in turn is driving demand for metal recycling in end use industries in the region.
The key players in this market are: Nucor Corporation, Commercial Metals Company, Aurubis AG, Arcelormittal, SMIS Metal Management Limited, European Metal Recycling Limited, Tata Steel Limited, Baosteel Group Corporation, Remondis Se & Co. Kg and Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Metal Recycling Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Metal Recycling Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Metal Recycling Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Metal Recycling Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Metal Recycling Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Metal Recycling Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.