This High Performance Computing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving High Performance Computing market.
High performance computing enables companies to have a competitive advantage as they have more flexibility to respond to business opportunities as high performance computing offers predictive customer insights to the companies. Designing a high performance computing is more flexible and affordable to enterprises, which has created a positive impact on this market. In addition to this, high performance computing platforms uses cost-effective conventional components without making use of any special software, which has enabled organizations to afford such platforms at a reasonable rate.
Hence, high performance computing enables companies to run multiple applications in parallel in an efficient, reliable and quick manner. High performance computing can be used by enterprises across several business verticals, particularly for data warehousing and transactional processing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
One of the major driving factors of high performance computing market is increasing number of complex applications that drives the need for companies to invest in servers across different locations. Also, advancements in cloud computing and convergence of big data are other driving factors of high performance computing market.
One of the major challenge faced by high performance computing market is cyber security threat. Though companies follow best practices, the chances of cyber-crime is quite high in high performance computing applications. Also, the time taken to detect a breach of security is again quite long, which makes it challenging for enterprises to adopt high performance computing applications readily.
High Performance Computing Market: Segmentation
High Performance Computing Market: Competition Landscape
Few of the companies in high performance computing market are: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Lenovo Group Ltd., Cray Inc., NEC Corporation, Sugon Information Industry Co., ltd., Silicon Graphics International Corp. and Bull Atos Technologies. These companies are focused towards strategic partnerships and acquisitions with market leaders in IT sector in order to provide a unique solution to their customers.
High Performance Computing Market: Regional Overview
High performance computing market is currently dominated by North America region owing to the presence of various market players in this region. Europe high performance computing market follows next as various industry verticals such as manufacturing, BFSI and transportation industry are focusing towards deploying high performance computing applications in their offices. APEJ region is fast picking up pace in the high performance computing market due to developing infrastructure and increase in number of data centers in this region.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key High Performance Computing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of component:
Segmentation on the basis of deployment type:
Segmentation on the basis of vertical:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Energy and Utilities
High Performance Computing Market Segments
- High Performance Computing Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- High Performance Computing Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- High Performance Computing Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- High Performance Computing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for High Performance Computing Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- GCC Countries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the High Performance Computing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the High Performance Computing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from High Performance Computing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the High Performance Computing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.