This Wearable Computing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wearable Computing market.
Wearable Computing Market: Introduction
Wearable computing is the technology embedded in wearable accessories such as a watch, wristband to work as miniature electronic gadgets and facilitate ease in accessing technology. It is widely used for media and healthcare purpose. More than trendy accessories, these devices are gaining popularity owing to smart and advanced features such as easy synchronization, and high portability.
Wearable Computing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Wearable computing devices provide various computational support such as gyroscopes and accelerometers, which are becoming the key attraction for the consumer to fuel the demand for wearable devices. Further, the advance features of wearable gadgets such as data monitoring, light weight, and enhanced portability are the other drivers piloting the growth of the wearable computing market in forthcoming years.
Apart from serving technological benefits, wearable gadgets are trending these days, due to increasing consumer inclination towards smart gadgets. So consider the same, augmented demand for clubbing material sciences with technology are spurring the demand for the wearable computing market. However, less battery back-up and costly wearable device are coupled together to hinder the growth of the wearable computing market over the forecasted period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Wearable Computing Market: Regional Trend
Increasing awareness about the wearable computing technology and growing inclination towards smart gadgets are coupled together to spur the demand of wearable computing market in North America region. Also, countries such as U.S. followed by Canada are estimated to witness huge opportunistic growth regarding wearable computing technology in the near future.
Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness fastest growth rate regarding wearable computing market, owing to continuous innovation and improvement in technology. Countries such as India and China are expected to exhibit positive growth rate during the forecast period.
Global Wearable Computing Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Wearable Computing Market includes Adidas AG, Zephyr Technology Corporation, Casio Computer Company Ltd., Jawbone, Fitbit, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Apple, Inc., Sony Corporation, Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc, Pebble Technology Corporation, LG Electronics Inc, Garmin Ltd., Contour, Ascension Technology Corporation, GoPro, Siemens Healthcare, NanoSonic, Weartech, Smart Life Technology Co., Ltd.,GE Healthcare, Textronics, Himax Technology, Medtronic Inc., Carl Zeiss Inc, Invensense Inc., AiQ Smart Clothing Inc., Silicon Micro Display and CSR plc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wearable Computing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wearable Computing Market: Market Segmentation
Global Wearable Computing Market can be divided into three segments, based on Product Type, Application, and Region.
Segmentation on the basis of Product Type for Wearable Computing Market:
- Smart watches
- Essential Round Up
- Head-Mounted Displays
- Smart Jewelry
Segmentation on the basis of Application for Wearable Computing Market:
- Smart Glasses
- Wearable Cameras
- Smart Clothing
- Gaming Devices
- Fitness And Wellness
- Medical And Healthcare
- Enterprise And Industrial
Segmentation on the basis of Region for Wearable Computing Market:
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Western Europe
- North America
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wearable Computing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wearable Computing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wearable Computing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wearable Computing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.