This Wearable Sensors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wearable Sensors market.
In the recent past, wearable technology has witnessed an overwhelming attention from various industries and researchers across the globe. From smart watches to headphones to eye-wear and fitness bands, trends of wearable technology is continually growing. These products today are expected to deliver valuable services providing individuals better lifestyle. Wearable sensors are small but crucial components of wearable technology which enable smart wearable devices to track and monitor several parameters such as movements, temperature, speed, muscle activity blood pressure, and others. Key sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, photoplethysmogram sensor, pressure sensors, and temperature sensor, among other are required for smart wearable devices. The wrist worn wearable for entertainment, wellness and fitness related applications, are key contributor to the rapidly growing market traction for these devices. Moreover, high demand and penetration of smart wearable devices have resulted in increasing demand for wearable sensors.
Wearable Sensors Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing adoption of wearable devices globally are thereby increasing the demand for wearable sensors alongside. In addition to this some of the prominent drivers for wearable sensor market are factors such as high demand for medical wearable devices, miniaturization of sensors and trends of internet of things, augmented reality and machine to machine connected platforms among others. On the other hand, factors such as high cost of wearable devices, and concerns regarding reliability and privacy issues may act as a major restraint for the wearable sensor market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Wearable sensor Market: Segmentation
Wearable sensor market can be segmented on the basis of type, application, vertical and regions. On the basis of type the wearable sensor market can be segmented into accelerometers, magnetometers, pressure sensor, motion sensors, force sensors, temperature, humidity sensors, gyroscopes, biosensor, image sensors, touch sensor and others. On the basis of application, the wearable sensor market can be segmented as wrist wear, eyewear, body wear, footwear, and other. Whereas the vertical segment in the wearable sensor market may include consumer, healthcare, industrial and others. Regionally, wearable sensor market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Wearable sensor Market: Regional Outlook
Wearable sensor market is dominated by the North America region. North America dominance is attributed to rising demand for smart watches and fitness bands as well as high investments in R&D activities pertaining to wearable technologies by key players based in the region. On the other hand, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan, and Japan is expected to grow at a significantly as compared to the other region in the wearable sensor market and will see a good growth rate in the future. Asia Pacific Excl. Japan is expected to great opportunities wearable sensor market due to the wide presence of key wearable sensor providers as well as high population rate in the region. Eastern Europe, Latin America and MEA is expected to see a moderate growth rate in the wearable sensor market.
Wearable sensor Market: Competition Landscape
Among the prominent players involved in wearable sensor market, companies such as NXP Semiconductors N.V., STMicroelectronics N.V., TE Connectivity Ltd., Broadcom Ltd., among others are focusing on organic as well as inorganic strategies to strengthen their position in the wearable sensor market. For instance, in January 2017, STMicroelectronics N.V. launched three smart motion sensors for fitness wearables that are capable of record the progress data accurate and enable applications to run for longer periods of time, thereby enhancing the efficiency of the device.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wearable sensor Market Segments
- Wearable sensor Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Wearable sensor Points Size & Forecast 2016 To 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Wearable sensor Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Wearable sensor Technology
- Wearable sensor Value Chain
- Wearable sensor Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Wearable sensor Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wearable Sensors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Wearable Sensors Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wearable Sensors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wearable Sensors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wearable Sensors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wearable Sensors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.