A booming market which will make language barrier no more a trouble. Wearable Translator supports real-time speech conversion. The technology associated with the wearable translator does not depend on any type of internet connection like the old conventional type of translators in which a person has to download the app and then different languages as per the requirement which takes up much of the space from the memory of the cell phone. The wearable translator has a resounding battery life of 24 hours on a single full charge. The device is not connected to any type of internet connection so it does not drain the battery and hence has a good battery life.
Wearable Translator market: Drivers and Restraints
The primary driver for the wearable translator is the need for real-time translation of one language to other to improve end-user experience. Furthermore, a rapid increase in offline memory development to fulfil escalating customer requirements will also contribute to the growth of wearable Translator market. Some other advantages like good battery life, voice activation, more than 50,000 words and phrases offline recognition, updates on different languages, easy switching of languages and many other make it a market going out for.
However, the high cost of the device hampers the market growth as most of the applications on the play store supported by the Android operating system are free to use. The other issue which comes up is that the devices are coming up with less number of languages and the words which generally associate with travelling. The new languages for the devices have to be bought for use.
Wearable Translator Market Technology Trends
Technological developments such as offline memory and voice recognition are expected to create opportunities for wearable translator market. Furthermore, software as a component of the translator will help to improve application quality.
Wearable Translator Competitive Landscape
The major wearable translator vendor is Logbar Inc., who launched its product named ili. There is only one major competitor in the market till date but the reports say that Google is working on real-time translation as well, so the barrier for the languages will be lifted soon with this technology being a generalised term in near future.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wearable Translator Market Segments
- Wearable Translator Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2017
- Wearable Translator Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Wearable Translator Market
- Wearable Translator Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Wearable Translator Market
- Wearable Translator Technology
- Value Chain of Wearable Translator
- Wearable Translator Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Wearable Translator Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Wearable Translator Market: Market Segmentation
Wearable Translator Market can be divided into segments based on end-user and component.
Segmentation on basis of End-user for Wearable Translator Market:
Segmentation on basis of Component for Wearable Translator Market:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.