This Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor market.
Wearable blood pressure monitors are smaller tan the traditional blood pressure devices. Most wearable blood pressure monitors are digital and the new smart wearable blood pressure monitors are operated through apps. Wearable blood pressure monitors are available in three basic forms, which are wrist blood pressure monitor, upper arm blood pressure monitor, finger blood pressure monitor. Among all types of wearable blood pressure monitors, the wrist wearable blood pressure monitors are of particular interest due to the easy use and non-bulky look and design. With the advancement in technology the wrist based wearable blood pressure monitors are becoming sleeker and slim such as the recently launched Omron's HeartGuide. The device looks like a smart watch, and also has the features of a smart watch. The HeartGuide is a step towards in the inclusion of blood pressure monitoring through a fitness tracker. Further advancement in technology for wearable blood pressure monitors is expected to drive the growth and adoption of wearable blood pressure monitor market globally, throughout the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Wearable blood pressure monitor Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing prevalence of hypertension, increase in healthcare spending and rise in adoption of wireless and wearable technology are some of the factors that drive the growth of wearable blood pressure monitors. Others factors such as increase in ageing population and rise in cardiovascular disorders also drive the growth of wearable blood pressure monitors. However, increased cost of wearable blood pressure monitors, lack of precision when compared to conventional devices and compatibility issues with other devices are some of the factors that may hinder the growth of the wearable blood pressure monitor market.
Wearable blood pressure monitor Market: Overview
Increase in hypertension population is primarily driven by changes in lifestyle and adoption of sedentary lifestyle. The increase in fast pace lifestyle has moved patients from regular visit to doctor to opting the use of compatible, easy to use wearable blood pressure monitors. Wearable blood pressure monitors are currently still being developed from wireless upper arm monitors to bulky wrist monitors to recently FDA approved watch type of blood pressure monitors. With the advancement in technology the adoption of such wearable blood pressure monitors is expected to rise during the forecast period there by driving a significant growth of the wearable blood pressure monitor market.
Wearable blood pressure monitor Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe take the maximum share of the Wearable blood pressure monitor market. Increased adoption of advance technology, rise in healthcare spending, and increase in awareness in these regions are some of the factors that drive the growth of the Wearable blood pressure monitor market. However Asia Pacific region is expected to have the a significantly high growth rate due to increasing aging population, rise in hypertension patient pool in the region and need for continuous or periodic monitoring of patients.
Wearable blood pressure monitor Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players in the Wearable blood pressure monitor market include, Blipcare, iHealth Labs Inc., OMRON Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Pyle Audio, ForaCare Suisse AG, Qardio, Inc., Xiaomi, Medaval Ltd., Nokia Corporation, Koogeek Inc., and Inventum Huishoudelijke Apparaten B.V., among many others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wearable blood pressure monitor Market Segments
- Wearable blood pressure monitor Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Wearable blood pressure monitor Market: Segmentation
The global Wearable blood pressure monitor market is segmented by product type, indication, end users and region:
Based on the product type, the global Wearable blood pressure monitor market is segmented into:
- Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Upper arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Finger Blood Pressure Monitor
Based on the connecting technology, the global Wearable blood pressure monitor market is segmented into:
- WiFi Based
- Bluetooth Based
Based on the end users, the global Wearable blood pressure monitor market is segmented into:
- Healthcare facilities
- Home Care Settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)