This Workforce Management Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Workforce Management Market market.
Workforce management basically fall under the human resource management, which covers all the activities of needed to maintain and track workforce in any organization so as to attain a productive outcome. Most of the small-medium enterprise across developing region still use the conventional methods of keeping track and maintaining their workforce. Workforce management is used to reduce labour expenses, improve workforce utilization and business performances. Automating processes such as employee pay and time calculations reduces or eliminates errors and ensures various organisations policies are implemented and updated into the systems with precision and ease. Workforce management solution enables organisations to run complex analytics on workforce processes to spot problems and correct them, thus ensuring better use of existing resources.
Workforce Management Market: Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Workforce Management Market: Regional Outlook
Workforce Management market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR during the projected period due to increasing number of small-medium business and growing population among users across emerging markets. Currently, North America dominates the workforce management market followed by Western Europe. APEJ is expected to reflect highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Workforce Management Market: Drivers
With growing number of population, small-medium enterprises across emerging countries such as India and China and changing work dynamics are expected to boost the growth of workforce management market. Furthermore, increasing cloud-based solution adoption and smartphone penetration across various emerging markets are anticipated to drive the growth of workforce management market. In addition, the benefits which workforce management offers that ensures a streamline flow of tracking and maintaining the workforce in an enterprise. However, the lack of awareness in certain developing regions is expected to hinder the growth of workforce management market amidst the forecast period 2015-2025.
Workforce Management Market: Key Players
The key vendors in the workforce management market includeIBM Corporation, SAP AG, Oracle Corporation, Infor Global Solution, Workforce Software, Kronos, Atoss Software AG, Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd., ADP, LLC and workday. Major players in the workforce management market follow the strategy of partnerships and acquisition of various local player to gain a competitive edgein the market. In addition, the major players offer innovative and customized solutions to cater to the demand of various organizations of different sizes.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Workforce Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Workforce Management Market Segments
- Workforce Management Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Workforce Management Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Workforce Management Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Workforce Management Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Workforce Management Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint