This Alarm Management System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Alarm Management System market.
Global Alarm Management System Market: Introduction
Nowadays, alarm overload has become a common issue in most manufacturing plants. The reason behind this overload is formerly integrated independent systems for effective operations with fewer operators. Thus, each operator has to deal with more alarms by monitoring a wider area. Alarm management systems help customers by rationalizing these alarms in manufacturing plants. Alarm management systems help to overcome the situation of inaccurate alarms, disabled alarms and alarm floods. Hence, alarm management systems help to increase situation awareness, which further positively impacts plant production and safety.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Alarm Management System Market: Dynamics
Alarm management systems reduce alarm flooding through near real time alerts, which is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market during. That apart, these systems help to keep processes safe and profitable through a DCS (Distributed Control System) which maintains and creates a master alarm database. Thus, this factor will also propel the growth of the alarm management system market over the projected period. Furthermore, these systems improve decision support, operator effectiveness and situation awareness. This is another factor that will also contribute towards the growth of the alarm management system market during the forecast period. Increasing need to conform with current industry standards and best practices, such as EEMUA 191, ISA 18.2 and IEC 62682, will also create demand space for alarm management systems during the forecast period. However, some implementation and technical challenges, such as configuration issues, redefining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and alarm philosophy development, are expected to restrain the growth of the alarm management system market during the forecast period. Some other factors, such as implementation of dynamic alarming, need to keep alarm rationalization up to date, etc. are also likely to hinder the growth of the alarm management system market during the forecast period.
Global Alarm Management System Market: Segmentation
The global Alarm Management System market can be segmented on the basis of component, industry and region.
Global Alarm Management System Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key vendors in the alarm management system market are PAS Global, LLC, exida.com LLC, Honeywell International Inc., KLAS Research, Yokogawa India Ltd., Vocera Communications, Ascom Holdings, GE Healthcare, Masimo Corporation, Koninklijke Philips and Spok, Inc.
Global Alarm Management System Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the alarm management system market can be segmented into North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Japan.
North America is anticipated to be the major revenue generating region in the global alarm management market owing to the increasing usage of alarm management systems for clinical purposes. Moreover, increasing demand for integrated healthcare IT systems to ensure reliability and various initiatives being taken by government bodies to reduce alarm fatigue are other important factors driving the growth of the alarm management system market in this region. The alarm management system market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant rate owing to the growing usage of alarm management systems in manufacturing industries in this region. Countries, such as China, Japan and India, are expected to drive the growth of the market in this region.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. It also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Alarm Management System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Alarm Management System market, by component
Alarm Management System market, by industry
- Information and Technology
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Market Size and Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply and Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the global Alarm Management System market includes:
- North America Alarm Management System Market
- Latin America Alarm Management System Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Alarm Management System Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Alarm Management System Market
- Asia Pacific Alarm Management System Market
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of SEA and Others of APAC
- Japan Alarm Management System Market
- China Alarm Management System Market
- Middle East and Africa Alarm Management System Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint