This Fleet Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fleet Management market.
Fleet management (FM) is broadly used to define solutions for different vehicle related applications. Fleet management solution is a vehicle-based system which is similar to GPS but the difference is it also used for logging in data to the systems, GPS and data communication to a back office application.
Due to increase in mobile network connectivity, network range and advancement of 4G and 5G technologies in many regions at a reasonable cost which helps to delivers high performance, as well as excellent usability for fleet management systems.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The major driver for global fleet management market is increase in demand for logistics and transport. Fleet management solutions offer several benefits such as improvement in maintenance planning, vehicle performance and schedule of fleet routing which enhances the fleet safety and also customer satisfaction.
Recent innovations like connected vehicles and smart transportations solution by various organisations drive the market for fleet management solutions.
The other major factor driving fleet management market is many organisations need to streamline the operations for greater connectivity and reduce the hardware cost needed to perform the necessary fleet management. These major drawback for fleet management market is due to lack of awareness among fleet owners.
Global Fleet Management Market: Segmentation
Global Fleet Management market is segmented based on the type of solution, type of Deployment, based on service, by region.
On the basis of the type of solution Global Fleet Management market is segmented to Operation management, Asset management, Driver management
On the basis of the type of deployment Global Fleet Management market is segmented to Cloud, On-premise, Hybrid.
On the basis of services offered the Global Fleet Management market is segmented to Professional services, Integration and deployment service, Managed services.
On basis of region global Fleet Management Market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and The Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Majority of the Fleet Management market is dominated by North America due to adoption of large number of organisations. Followed by Europe and Asia pacific which also share a significant market due of growth of online retail.
Key Market Players:
Some of the key players in Global Fleet Management Market include, Innovative Maintenance Systems., Telogis, AT&T Inc., CarTrack Technologies Co. Ltd., Zonar Systems , Fleetmatics Group, ID Systems Inc., Workwave LLC, Verizon Communications, Eresource Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Magellan and Trimble Navigation Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fleet Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Fleet Management Market segments
- Global Fleet Management Market dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016
- Global Fleet Management Market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Ecosystem analysis
- Global Fleet Management Market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & Companies involved technology
- Value Chain
- Global Fleet Management Market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for global Fleet Management Market includes development of these technologies in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fleet Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fleet Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fleet Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fleet Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.