This Global Digital Health market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Digital Health market.
Digital health has become a buzz word with increasing deployment of digital health platforms such as telehealth software, mobile health and other wireless solutions across hospitals and nursing homes so as to provide patients with real time healthcare services.
Impact of digital technology among end-user verticals such as public, retail, banking, financial service and insurance (BFSI) and Manufacturing sectors is phenomenal, but it is becoming a game changer technology in healthcare sector with increasing dependency of end-user on digital health platform. These platforms are being increasingly implemented to perform remote monitoring for chronic disease and to access electronic medical and personal health record through broadband and mobile. Increasing demand for m-health (mobile health) with innovative mobile applications and solutions is expected to catalyze the growth of digital health market across globe.
Digital Health Market Segmentation
On the basis of platform, the global digital health market can be segmented as m-Health, telehealth, wireless health, electronic media record and other. Among all the aforementioned platforms wireless health platform segment is dominating the market at present and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Moreover, electronic medical record segment is projected to occupy the second largest share. However, the m-Health segment is likely to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The global digital health market can be segmented based on application, which includes healthcare amenities, e-prescription, home care services and remote monitoring & consultancy application. The global digital health market is further segmented based on end-user including hospital & nursing home, physician, healthcare worker and individual. Of all the end-user segments, hospital & nursing home is anticipated to be the largest end-user segment over the forecast period.
Digital Health Market: Region-wise Outlook
The globaldigital health market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR through 2025 due to growing awareness concerning health across the globe. Regionally, the digital health market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Globally, among all the regions, North America is expected to account for the highest share followed by Western Europe over the projected period. US is expected to be the dominant market for digital health in the North America region.
Digital Health Market: Drivers
Rising awareness concerning health, supplemented by growing adoption of smart-phone and tablet are expected to drive the digital health market growth between 2015 and 2020. Moreover, growing penetration of 3G and 4G network and increasing application area is supporting the growth of global digital health market growth. However, stringent regulatory norms in the United States and threat associated with data privacy and security are restricting the growth of global digital health market.
Digital Health Market: Key Players
The key players operating in the global digital health market includes AT&T Inc., Apple Inc., AirStrip Technologies LP, Alcatel-Lucent Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Aruba Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Qualcomm, Inc., Siemens Healthcare and Philips Healthcare. Major players in the market follow the strategy of introducing innovative and cost effective solution to buy out competition. In addition, strategic partnership, collaborations and joint ventures are the other major strategies followed by the digital health solution provider to outperform competitors.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Digital Health Market Segments
- Digital Health Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Digital Health Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Digital Health Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Digital Health Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Digital Health Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Digital Health Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Digital Health Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Digital Health Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Digital Health Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Digital Health Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Digital Health Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.