This Digital Barometer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Digital Barometer market.
Digital Barometer Market: Market Insights
Digital Barometers are used to measure barometric pressure, that is, atmospheric pressure and display the results in electronic format. Although barometers had been invented centuries back, the advanced digital barometers have witnessed plethora of modifications with additional feature, accuracy and compactness. Today’s digital barometers are popular for variety of reason ranging from contemporary styling, advance features, greater precision, long life and low on pocket nature. These characteristics make digital barometers a great choice for numerous applications in pharmaceutical industries, research laboratories, academic research institutes and many more. Apart from laboratories, digital barometers finds application in meteorological departments for weather forecast. Digital barometers can efficiently tell the short term expected changes in the climate. Modern day digital barometers are wall-mounted tablet form digital barometers which come with multi-specialties such as temperature, future forecast, time, etc. Digital barometers display enables easy interpretation of measurements and allows computer storage of the analysis. The electronic format of digital barometers allow multiple scales for precision and sensitivity. Moreover, the digital barometers tracks the atmospheric pressure for every minute.
Digital Barometer Market: Market Dynamics
Maintenance of specific atmospheric conditions are very important in research laboratories and pharmaceutical manufacturing as well as research and laboratory sites. Increasing demand for biotechnology and drug designing propel the growth of research institutes and pharmaceutical companies. This is considered as an important driver of digital barometer market. The advancements in technologies fuel the growth of digital barometers in market to develop new innovative product types with additional features and greater sensitivity in compact size with affordability. However, cheaper cost of normal barometers with same functionality make end users to not opt for digital barometers creating a restraint in global expansion of digital barometer market.
Digital Barometer Market: Overview
Advancement in the technology in digital barometer significantly spur the market of digital barometer. On the basis of modality, the digital barometer market is fragmented into hand-held digital barometers, table-top digital barometers and wall-mounted digital barometers. The hand-held digital barometers are expected to account for the largest revenue share owing to maximum adoption by research laboratories and meteorological departments. However, wall-mounted digital barometers are expected to grow with highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the incorporation of various advance features. On the basis of end user, the digital barometer market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, academic research institutes, winery and breweries, oil & gas industries, CMOs, and meteorological department. Meteorological department and research laboratories are estimated to account for the largest market share in the terms of revenue owing to increasing number of research laboratories and higher adoption by them in the forecast period.
Digital Barometer Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, the digital barometer market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding & Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the most dominating market and holds the largest revenue share, due to higher presence of research and academic laboratories. Increasing expenditure and funding on biotechnology and research and developmental programs are also a contributor for domination of North America in digital barometer market. Europe accounts for the second large revenue share in the global digital barometer market, owing to increasing adoption of digital barometers by end users and higher expenditure on research and development. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth in the digital barometer market, due to advances in technology and establishments of science research groups and laboratories. China is expected to register significant growth, owing to presence of several local manufacturers. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit slow growth in digital barometer market owing to limited demand from end users over the forecast years.
Digital Barometer Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key service provider present in the global digital barometer market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Traceable Products, Meteorologische Instrumente KG, Fotronic Corporation, Shenzhen Handsome Technology Co.,Ltd., NovaLynx Corporation, WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG, Ahlborn Mess- und Regelungstechnik GmbH, Aquatech Scientific Instruments LLC and Omegadyne, Inc. and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Digital Barometer Market Segments
- Digital Barometer Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Digital Barometer Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Digital Barometer Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Digital Barometer Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Digital Barometer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Digital Barometer Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global digital barometer market is segmented on modality, end users and geography.
Segmentation by Modality
Segmentation by End Users
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories
- Academic Research Institutes
- Winery and Breweries
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Meteorological Department
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Digital Barometer Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Digital Barometer Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Digital Barometer Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Digital Barometer Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)