This Ai Platform market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ai Platform market.
AI Platform Market: Introduction
Decision making being one of the key points for the service providers and different manufacturers in the market has led to the growth of the AI platform market. As the players are now going for the creation of AI platforms and target the niche solutions for solving specific enterprise problems there has been a boom for the AI platform market and it has led to the its growth.
AI is the reproduction of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems and for that AI platform acts as an interface between the humans and the machine. The process which the AI platform goes through is learning which includes the acquisition of information for using the information, the other is reasoning which include using rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions, and the last is self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, which are generally included in the AI
AI Platform Market: Drivers and Challenges
One of the drivers for the AI platform market is the increase in the demand of AI-based solutions and products in the market. Another driver for the AI platform market include the surplus amount of data available and developed using the hardware or such other sources. This helps the AI platform to work with full efficiency and reach out to the best possible results. Also, as there are technological advancements all round the world, there are growing innovation in the AI technology which would lead to the growth of AI platform market. The ease of doing work is also a factor which is driving the market for AI platform as these platform would help in the formation of intelligent business processes.
The factor which has been the major restraint for the AI Platform market is the skill gap which prevails in the market, and the use of AI platform mostly for the popular applications which keeps the other applications underdeveloped.
AI Platform Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global AI platform market identified across the value chain include Microsoft Corporation, Google, Amazon Web Services, Infosys, Wipro, Premonition, Rainbird Technologies, Ayasdi, Inc., Mindmeld (Cisco Systems), Facebook, Vital AI, LLC, Kasisto, Receptiviti, Locl Interactive Inc., HPE, Qualcomm Technologies, and Absolutdata, Salesforce, IBM, Intel, and others of AI Platform market.
AI Platform Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the global AI platform market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and the Middle East & Africa. Among all these regions, North America is expected to hold a major market share of the global AI platform market during the forecast period, due to the early adoption of the AI platform based applications, and also due to the increased number of established players in the region regarding the AI platform market. Asia Pacific excluding Japan AI platform market is expected to be fastest-growing during the forecast period, due to increased technology spending in countries such as India and Greater China for AI platforms, and the booming demand for cost-effective AI platforms for the use of all the major applications related the different end-use verticals in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan AI platform market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, component, deployment mode, application, and end-user.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013–2017
- Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Market Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes,
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LatAm
- EU – 4 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
- BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
- NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep., etc.)
- Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Greater China
- ASEAN Countries
- Rest of APEJ
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ai Platform Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
AI Platform Market: Segmentation
The AI platform market can be segmented on the basis of component, deployment mode, application, end-user, and region.
On the basis of component, the AI platform market can be segmented into:
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
These are the major components of AI platforms which are in which machine learning tools being the most attractive in terms of market growth in recent times.
On the basis of deployment mode, the AI platform market can be segmented into:
On the basis of application, the AI platform market can be segmented into:
- Forecasts and prescriptive models
- Speech recognition
- Text recognition
On the basis of end-user, the AI platform market can be segmented into:
- Retail and e-Commerce
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ai Platform Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ai Platform Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ai Platform Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ai Platform Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.