The internet and web plays an important role in the adoption of mobile computing devices, as the enterprises are gradually shifting their focus to offer their customers customized products in accordance to the preferences. Strong network connection enables the organization to monitor the clients’ likes and dislikes and aid them in quick decision making. Technological innovations and increasing disposable income of the population is expected to have a positive impact in the growth in market revenue of global mobile computing devices. Increasing application of mobile computing devices starting from retailers to healthcare sector is enabling the vendors of mobile computing devices to launch multi-featured, cost effective devices to solve their clients’ purpose. The mobile computing devices include laptops, smartphones, tablets, e-readers and others which does not simply fulfill the requirement to check scheduled meetings, e-mails, weather reports etc. but beyond that it offers detailed analysis of customer behavior, interpretation of the communication and many more.
Global Mobile Computing Devices Market: Drivers and Challenges
The need to understand customer demographics is urging the enterprises to opt for mobile computing devices in order to monitor their preferences. The organization can make decisions efficiently with the use of mobile computing devices. Growing demand for rugged computers in military applications owing to the technological advancements is encouraging the global mobile computing devices market. The above factors are driving the growth of global mobile computing devices market.
However, there are a few challenges faced by the enterprises which hinder the growth of global mobile computing devices market. Data breaching is among the prime reasons that limits the adoption of mobile computing devices. In order to utilize the advanced features of a mobile computing devices, better network connectivity is required. In most of the developing countries lack of advanced wireless networkm hinders the growth of mobile computing device market.
Global Mobile Computing Devices Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global mobile computing devices market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Mobile computing devices market is currently dominated by North America due to the technological advancements and high usage of mobile devices among the population and high disposable income. Asia Pacific computing devices market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to the digitization and increased investment by government of various countries in the region.
Global Mobile Computing Devices Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players for mobile computing devices market are Acer Inc., ASUSTek Computer Inc., Hewlett Packard, Microsoft Corp., Samsung Electronics, Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Lenovo Group, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and Google Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mobile Computing Devices Market Segments
- Mobile Computing Devices Market Dynamics
- Mobile Computing Devices Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Mobile Computing Devices Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Mobile Computing Devices Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Mobile Computing Devices Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Computing Devices Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- Latin America Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- Asia Pacific Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- The Middle East and Africa Systems Administration Management Tools Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Mobile Computing Devices Market: Segmentation
Global Mobile Computing Devices Market can be segmented into type, end-user industry and regions.
On the basis of type, global mobile computing devices market can be segmented into
- wearable devices and
- others (E-reader and mobile gaming devices)
On the basis of end-user industry, global mobile computing devices market can be segmented into
- Consumer and Industrial
- IT and telecommunications
- transportation and logistics
- defense and government
- energy and utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polishing / Lapping Film market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.