This Mobile Tomography market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Tomography market.
Tomography has become a vital tool in the diagnosis of many clinical conditions. Mobile tomography systems are portable and serve imaging purpose in multi departments of a hospital with the aim of improving overall clinical experience. These systems are also useful in evaluating critically ill and intensive care unit patients for scanning them at bedside. These mobile tomography systems are useful for a broad range of clinical applications such as cranial, spinal, trauma, ear/nose/throat (ENT), head and neck orthopedic, and general surgery. These type of systems are designed for faster diagnosis and treatment as well as provides optimized workflow and helping in surgical decision making. Mobile tomography systems also does not require major restoration of a preexistent operating room for shielding, or for specialized instruments or equipment. Improved imaging output and various file formats, same day diagnosis, multi departmental imaging systems, real time portable imaging, patient friendly are some of the benefits for these kind of systems. These days, mobile tomography systems are also getting installed in specialized ambulances which provide fast access for treatment to patients and also allow for selecting the most adequate hospital destinations. One of such example is seen in the Mobile stroke units (MSU) in Germany which consists of an ambulance fitted with a tomography scanner, point-of-care laboratory system with a tele-radiological support.
Advancements in the biomedical engineering has led to several technical improvisations in tomography imaging systems such as increased speed, smaller weight, low energy consumption, enhancements in low contrast detectability and image superiority along with lower radiation.
Mobile Tomography Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rapid technological advancements, improvement in diagnostic facilities, growing number of diagnostic facilities and demand for high quality of healthcare services supports the mobile tomography market growth. Growing need and acceptance of portable diagnostic systems for multi departmental use also drives the mobile tomography systems market. Regulatory frameworks and lack of adequate reimbursement are major restraints of mobile tomography market. High product cost and only one time installation at one facility lowers its growth rate.
Mobile Tomography Market: Overview
Market players in the mobile tomography systems manufacturing recently got approvals for these equipments. The manufacturers are also undergoing product enhancements and strengthening the distribution network for increasing their product sales. Intraoperative computed tomography is also an emerging field nowadays which strives to make tomography scanning systems portable for both the operating room and intensive care situations. A variety of systems are being developed representing the future of intraoperative image guidance. There is also an increased adoption of these systems in various healthcare facilities such as the acquisition of Brainlab’s Airo Mobile Intraoperative CT scanner by 50 hospitals in a span of one year in 2015. Among the end users, these systems are installed mostly in hospitals for serving multi departments and ease of portability. Government support in the installment of these systems also play an important role in the market growth for mobile tomography systems.
Mobile Tomography Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America is the leading market for Mobile Tomography systems with the presence of major manufacturers and suppliers for these diagnostic products. As well as, adoption rate for these advanced portable systems is higher in the region. This is followed by the European market owing to the easy approval process and advanced healthcare facilities in these countries. Asia Pacific market is anticipated to the highly potential market for the installations of advanced diagnostic equipments such as mobile tomography systems due to the growing awareness for disease diagnosis, rising number of diagnostic centers and healthcare services. Latin America followed by Middle East and Africa represents the least market share and growth rate in the global mobile tomography systems. Overall, developed economies are more revenue generating segment than the developing countries owing to better healthcare infrastructure facilities.
Mobile Tomography Market Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the players in the Mobile Tomography market includes Xoran Technologies, LLC. NeuroLogica Corp., Planmed OY, Brainlab AG, Dixion distribution of medical devices GmbH and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Tomography Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mobile Tomography Market: Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Low Slice CT Scanner (<32 slices)
- Medium Slice CT Scanner (32 slices)
- High Slice CT Scanner (>32 slices)
by End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Mobile Tomography Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Mobile Tomography Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Mobile Tomography Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Mobile Tomography Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)