This Mobile Data Protection Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Data Protection Market market.
Protection of data from theft, loss, or misuse has become crucial practice in every enterprise, as breach of data can hamper brand image and result into severe losses. In the recent past, introduction of mobility has altered the operations within an organization globally. However, in spite of the fact that use of mobile or portable devices have brought in remarkable flexibility, it is also associated with potential data security risks. Mobile data protection is the technology that protects enterprise as well as personal data from cyber-attacks, and other such activities. It inhibits unlicensed access, as well as offers advanced device protection from malware and provides firewalls, anti-virus solutions to the organizations. Mobile data protection facilitates enhanced encryption and decryption techniques within the system enabling the operators to safely store, access, and transfer data. It primarily secures data stored on portable systems such smartphones, removable media, or even laptops. Moreover, increasing in adoption of portable devices for data storage among organizations in various sectors has resulted in a significant increase in deployment of mobile data protection as a step towards enhancing enterprise data security.
Mobile Data Protection Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Mobile Data Protection Market: Segmentation
Mobile data protection can be segmented on the basis of device type, operating system, user type verticals, and regions. On the basis of device type the market can be segmented into mobile phones, laptops, removable media and others. The operating systems can be segments as Mac OS, Windows, android, Linux, and others. Whereas the user type may include small & medium enterprises (SME) and large enterprises. Mobile data protection market can be segmented on the basis of verticals such as retail, manufacturing, BFSI, healthcare, consumer goods, IT and telecommunication, media and entertainment, aerospace & defence, and others. Regionally mobile data protection market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
Mobile Data Protection Market: Regional Outlook
Mobile data protection market is dominated by the North America, Asia Pacific Excl. Japan, and Western Europe region. Western Europe is expected to grow at a significantly as compared to the other region in the mobile data protection market and will see a good growth rate in the future. The European have recently laid down new data protection regulation means for organisations based in Europe - The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The regulation is anticipated to substantially increase the need for data protection solutions to comply with the stringent regulation, and thereby increase the demand for mobile data protection solution in the region. Eastern Europe is expected to see a moderate growth rate in the mobile data protection market, with a few enterprises looking to invest in this region.
Mobile Data Protection Market: Competition Landscape
Among the key players involved in mobile data protection market, Intel Corporation is one of the prominent players. Intel Corporation provided its mobile data protection software - McAfee Complete Data Protection—Advanced Suite, and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO) software to UMIVALE which is a non-profit organization based in Spain, to increase protection against attacks, improve data monitoring and utilization and faster data protection. Other players in the mobile data protection market such as Sophos Ltd. Is focusing on organic as well as inorganic strategies to strengthen their position in the market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Data Protection Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mobile Data Protection Market Segments
- Mobile Data Protection Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Mobile Data Protection Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Mobile Data Protection Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Mobile Data Protection Technology
- Mobile Data Protection Value Chain
- Mobile Data Protection Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Data Protection Market includes
- Mobile Data Protection Market by North America
- US & Canada
- Mobile Data Protection Market by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Mobile Data Protection Market by Western Europe
- Mobile Data Protection Market by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Mobile Data Protection Market by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Mobile Data Protection Market by Japan
- Mobile Data Protection Market by Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint