This Mobile Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Analytics market.
In today’s market, even if an incredible mobile application is developed, the probability of the app organically standing out among a million other apps is very low. It all boils down on the basic factors such as the marketing campaign’s ability to attract the right type of users – those that install, persist with it, and eventually contribute to the financial aim of the mobile application. Another essential factor is that the app must satisfy user expectations in simplest manner possible. Intuitive hunches or marginally-educated estimates regarding customer choice may not work every time in fulfilling financial aim. All such queries are answered by mobile analytics – branch of analytics specific to particular mobile platform to make informed and timely decisions for higher customer satisfaction, thereby significantly improving business performance. With increasing proliferation of smartphones, where everything from shopping, financial transactions to social networking is being done, lot of data is being generated. By analysis of this data using mobile analytics, sound business decisions can be generated.
Mobile Analytics Market: Regional Outlook
Mobile analytics market is witnessing high growth and is prospective to exhibit double digit CAGR during the projected period. North America was the dominant regional market in 2014 and is expected to remain dominant followed by Western Europe during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to reflect highest CAGR among all regional markets due to increasing base of people equipped with tablets and smartphones across countries like India, China and Indonesia.
Mobile Analytics Market: Drivers
Mobile analytics market is being primarily driven by increasing penetration of smartphones and other mobile devices in regions across the globe. Furthermore, increasing inclination of enterprises towards mobile-based advertising coupled with emergence of cloud analytics tools are further expected to accelerate the growth of mobile analytics market during the projected period. However, data privacy and security concerns along with lack of awareness regarding mobile analytics solutions especially in developing regions are expected to hamper the growth of mobile analytics market during the forecast period 2015-2025.
Mobile Analytics Market: Key Players
The key vendors in the Mobile Analytics market include IBM Corporation, Yahoo Inc., Mixpanel Inc., Webtrends Inc., Google Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Upsight Inc., Netbuiscuits Inc., Crittercism Inc. and others. Major players in the mobile analytics market adapt the strategy of mergers and acquisitions to enhance their market share and product portfolio. Furthermore, long-term collaborations with cloud-based providers is another strategy followed by major mobile analytics providers to gain competitive edge.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mobile Analytics Market Segments
- Mobile Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Mobile Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Mobile Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Mobile Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Analytics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mobile Analytics Market: Segmentation
Mobile analytics market is segmented on the basis of solution, deployment model, vertical and region.
On the basis of solution, mobile analytics market can be segmented into
- application analytics
- mobile marketing & advertising analytics
- in-app analytics
- other solutions.
According to deployment model, mobile analytics market can be segmented into
Mobile analytics market can be segmented according to vertical which includes
- media & entertainment
- transportation & logistics
- IT & telecommunication
- financial service and insurance (BFSI)
- energy & utility.
Regionally, mobile analytics market can be segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mobile Analytics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mobile Analytics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mobile Analytics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mobile Analytics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.