This Mobile Printer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Printer market.
Today the use of mobile devices in industries ranging from IT, health sector, retailers, hospitality, services and government had increased drastically and has changed the way they communicate, interact & work.
The demand for mobile printing has also grown at par with other mobile technologies. Mobile printing is the process to send data wirelessly from smartphone or tablet to the printer. The use of mobile printing facilitates the user to print where and when needed seamlessly. Businesses which replace handwritten forms with mobile printers recite improvement in their workers’ productivity, accuracy and response to the customer needs which in turn produce revenue gains and expansion without adding labor.
Modern mobile printers implement tasks like barcode scanning and read RFID labels, printing receipts, invoices and tickets through a wireless network which can reduce number of hidden costs. Today mobile printers are light weight, durable and easy to use and offer good quality printing.
Many mobile printers come with Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11) wireless interface which is most widely used which connects to LAN and offers multiple connections at faster speed and greater range. These days’ mobile printers come along with inbuilt credit/debit card readers to facilitate payments faster, easier & secure. These printers also use short ranged Bluetooth Technology which offer one-to-one connection to receive commands from smartphones or tablet. The main benefit is once paired they can communicate each other at any point of time with improved security. Use of wireless technology instead of cables can also improve the ergonomics and improves reliability.
Thermal based technology is ideal for printing due to high quality print output and low maintenance of the equipment.
Market Drivers and challenges
Major drivers for mobile printer market was flexibility and responsiveness which they offer. Due to the increase in demand for smartphone and tablet which in turn can have significant increase the demand and revenue for mobile printers.
With innovations like cloud computing, cloud storage services and with cross-platform integrations mobile printers market can improve their strong foothold. The other major drivers of mobile printer market are ease of use, reliability, and power management technology and customer support. Mobile printers compatible with recent invention of 802.11n standard can deliver faster speeds and greater range with data rates reach to 54 Mbit/s to 600 Mbit/s.
For remote application like in logistics business there is a critical need to have better battery life which remains as a challenge for the manufactures. Other challenges which manufactures should look upon were like low weight, good balance, grip & ease to carry the device.
Mobile printer market primarily can be segmented based on the end users like services, hospitality, postal & parcel services, hospital, retail, law enforcement and securities.
Mobile printers can also be segmented based on the technology used for wireless transfer of the data for printing like 802.11 b/g, IrDA (infrared data association) and Bluetooth Technology.
Mobile Printer can also be segmented based on the printing technology used like direct thermal and thermal transfer of which direct thermal is dominant because of the simplicity of design and satisfies most mobile needs.
The mobile printer market in North America dominates all the other regions which is followed by Europe. The mobile printer market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow due to increase in demand for handheld devices, smartphones and tablets. The mobile printer market in Middle East and are among the potential markets but are tallied after Europe and Asia Pacific.
Mobile printers: Key market players
The key players in the Mobile printer market are Hewlett Packard, Canon, Epson, Xerox, Zebra Technologies, Intermec, Lexmark, and Printeron.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global mobile printers market Segments
- Global mobile printers market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 – 2015
- Global mobile printers market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Ecosystem Analysis
- Global mobile printers market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value chain
- Global mobile printers market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for global mobile printers market includes development of these technologies in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Printer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mobile Printer Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mobile Printer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mobile Printer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mobile Printer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mobile Printer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.