This Mobile Robots market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Robots market.
Mobile Robots Market: Introduction
With the introduction of the robotics industry there have been many applications and processes where it has found its use. One of the branch of these robots are the mobile robots. Mobile robots are capable of moving from one place to other in the free space and not fixed to one location. Mobile robots are also of many types from which one is the autonomous mobile robots. These are the once which can navigate in an uncontrolled environment without the need of guidance devices.
Mobile Robots Market: Drivers and Challenges
There are many factors driving the market for mobile robots, from which one of the major factor is the high adoption of robots in the manufacturing plants, personal use, entertainment, and hospitality industry. The use of mobile robots specifically in capturing the remote areas of the earth has been a rare application of the mobile robots market through the drones. There has also been some of the hotels and restaurants recently open in the region like China where all the functions work with the help of mobile robots. Also, increase in demand for the AGVs in the warehouses has also led to the increase in the market for the mobile robots. This has also been a major driver for the mobile robots market and has led to the fast growth of the market.
Some of the restraint for mobile robots market have been related to the government regulations in the market. There have been regulations regarding the use of these mobile robots in some regions which is restricting the growth of mobile robots market. In the country like India the use of drones is highly regulated and the owner needs to follow a procedure to get the permission for the use of it. This has made the use of drones limited to specific people in the country and has reduced the scope of the mobile robot market in the region.
Mobile Robots Market: Key Players
Some of the key players of mobile robots market are: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Gecko Systems International Corporation, SoftBank Group Corp., Kongsberg Maritime, iRobot, Honda Motor Company, Ltd., DJI, UKA Robotics Corporation, Bluefin Robotics, Parrot Drones SAS, 3DR, LG Electronics Inc., Amazon Robotics, Mayfield Robotics, Promobot, Bluefrog Robotics, and ECA Group among others.
Mobile Robots Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, mobile robots market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, SEA and other APAC, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among various regions, North America mobile robots market is seen to be leading in terms of value with U.S. mobile robots market being the most attractive. Also, the mobile robots market in Japan and China is expected to be growing at the fastest rates due to the presence of tier-1 manufacturers in the region and increase in the number of new applications enabled with mobile robots in the region. Mobile robots market in Japan and North America is expected to be followed by China and SEA and other APAC mobile robots market. Also, as most of the mobile robots manufacturers are set up in North America and Japan and the major ones in China too, the mobile robots market is expected to gain traction in the region throughout the forecast period. Mobile robots market in North America, Japan, and China is expected to account for more than 40% of the total mobile robots market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mobile Robots Market Segments
- Mobile Robots Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Mobile Robots Market Size & Forecast 2018 To 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Mobile Robots Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Mobile Robots Market Value Chain
- Mobile Robots Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Robots Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA and other APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Robots Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mobile Robots Market: Segmentation
The mobile robots market can be segmented into various segments but as per the market analysis the market for mobile robots is most suitably segmented by operating environment, component, application, and region.
On the basis of operating environment the mobile robots market can be divided into;
On the basis of component the mobile robots market can be divided into;
- Power Supply
- Control System
- Others (electrical, electronic, and mechanical components)
On the basis of application the mobile robots market can be divided into;
- Entertainment, Education, and Personal
- Public Relations and Inspection
- Human Exoskeleton
- Construction and Demolition
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mobile Robots Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mobile Robots Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mobile Robots Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mobile Robots Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.