This Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform market.
Mobile enterprise application development platform is an integrated development environment that provides tools, and client/server middleware for creating and managing mobile applications. These platform addresses the challenges of mobile application development related to diverse sets of devices, platforms, networks, and users. Mobile enterprise application development platforms allows easier integration of mobile applications with the features and capabilities of mobile devices. It interfaces with client management server and backend infrastructure to provide high visibility and control via web-based console over the entire network. This makes it easy for the businesses to centrally manage devices and applications, install and update mobile software over the entire company network.
Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Brings Following Capabilities for Mobile Software
- Complete Integrated Development Environment
- Support for Design, Develop, Test, Deploy, and Manage Mobile Applications
- Run-Time Middleware Server to Handle Back-End Systems of the Enterprises
- Robust Security Capabilities
- Local and Remote Data Handling Capability
- Ability to Integrate External Devices like Credit Card Readers, Scanners, Printers etc.
Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market: Drivers and Challenges
The increasing trend of bring your own device (BYOD) and mobility amongst the enterprises are driving the growth of the market. Enterprises around the world are aiming at creating agile platforms and increase their mobility capabilities. Mobile devices and applications are changing the way enterprises interact with their processes, customers, and employees. An important element in any mobility adoption process is the platform that host the mobile application. Enterprise need to select a platform which provides an optimum mix of features and security.
However, mobile enterprise application development platforms are in-house software, and therefore requires in-house expertise for development, maintenance, and troubleshooting. This means higher cost in training and personnel, and recruiting mobile enterprise application development platform experts. Moreover, expenses towards licensing, maintaining mobile enterprise application development platforms are significant thus, restraining its adoption across enterprises with limited financial resources..
In North America, enterprise mobility is the top priority for the business enterprises to stay ahead in the competitive business environment. Due to this business organizations are increasingly deploying the mobile enterprise application development platforms.
In China, enterprise mobility is becoming one of the top technology issues for enterprises. SMEs are expected to propel the market growth in this region. While in India, most of the business organizations are still reluctant to adopt enterprise mobility solutions due to security related concerns.
Huge spending by business enterprises in middleware software is driving the growth of the market in Europe. U.K. and Germany, and Italy are major players in the middleware software market, and are expected to drive mobile enterprise application development market in this region.
Limited resources with the early stage startups is inhibiting the growth of market in Latin America and Middle East Africa regions. However, with the advent of cost effective cloud solutions, the market is expected to observe substantial growth during the forecast period.
IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Apple Inc. are some of the major players of the market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market Segments
- Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Ecosystem Analysis
- Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market includes the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market: Segmentation
Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform market on the basis of Deployment Model:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mobile Enterprise Application Development Platform Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.