This Mobile Tracking Solution market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mobile Tracking Solution market.
Global Mobile Tracking Solution Market: Overview
Mobile tracking solution enables user to get real time update on the position of mobile assets. GPS devices and RFID tags when attached with equipment and assets ensure efficient mobile tracking. Handheld scanners and mobile phones can also be used to track mobile assets. Mobile traction solution find their application in medical asset tracking, mobile industrial generator tracking, construction assets tracking, military assets tracking, wild-life and conservation, and shipping & container tracking etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global mobile tracking solution market can be segmented into technology, vertical, and region. On the basis of technology the market is segmented into RFID tags, GPS and other technology. Vertical includes various segments such as public sector, healthcare sector, banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector, transport and logistics sector, retail sector, commercial sector, industrial sector, energy & utility sector, manufacturing sector and other sector. Region wise the global mobile tracking SOLUTION market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Global Mobile Tracking Solution Market: Drivers
Proliferation of connected devices and sensor technology across the verticals, reduction in search time for misplaced and lost assets. Additionally, mobile tracking solution easy access to asset depreciation and cost data for accounting purposes, and improved customer service are some of the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of mobile tracking solution market across the globe.
Global Mobile Tracking Solution Market: Restraint
Some of the restraints which are hindering the growth of global mobile tracking market to some extent are lack of connectivity infrastructure in developing regions and high cost of the mobile tracking solution.
Global Mobile Tracking Solution Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global mobile tracking solution market is projected to show a considerable growth in CAGR from 2015 to 2025. FMI forecasts, emerging economies such as Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa, are expected to create new business opportunities for the mobile tracking solution providers.
Global Mobile Tracking Solution Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the global mobile tracking solution market focus on product innovation and introduction of new enhance solution in order to outperform competitors. Furthermore, acquisition and merger is another major strategy followed by major players in the global mobile tracking solution market. For example, ORBCOMM Inc. completed the acquisition of SkyWave Mobile Communications (SkyWave) in 2015
Global Mobile Tracking Solution Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global mobile tracking solution market are Wasp Barcode Technologies., Mobile Asset Solutions., Barcodes, Inc., Wavetrend Ltd., ORBCOMM Inc., Verizon, Spireon, Inc., NFC Group, Vix Technology, and Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mobile Tracking Solution Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mobile Tracking Solution Market Segments
- Mobile Tracking Solution Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Mobile Tracking Solution Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Mobile Tracking Solution Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Mobile Tracking Solution Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mobile Tracking Solution Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mobile Tracking Solution Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mobile Tracking Solution Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mobile Tracking Solution Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mobile Tracking Solution Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.