This Visual Computing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Visual Computing market.
The advent of advanced and next gen technologies is significantly impacting the visual computing market, as smartphones and other mobile devices are witnessing the adoption of computation and image processing. Visual computing enables data retrieved from sensors such as cameras and GPS among others to be combined with analytics to provide intelligent insights. Visual computing, utilizing advanced co-processors and digital signal processors for encoding and decoding, has proven beneficial in various applications such as games, photos, videos, etc. Moreover, vendors are introducing advanced APIs that are beneficial in harnessing the computational power of smartphones and other devices efficiently for visual computing.
Visual Computing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Visual Computing Market: Segmentation
Visual computing market can be segmented on the basis of component, technology, applications, industries and regions. On the basis of component, the market can be segmented into software and hardware. The different types of technologies used in visual analytics are image processing, video processing and others. Visual computing market can be segmented on the basis of applications into interactive whiteboards, ultra high definition TVs, smartphones and tablets, interactive kiosks and others. On the basis of industries, visual computing market can be segmented into automotive, media & entertainment, healthcare, aerospace & defence and other. Region wise, the segmentation is done into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
Visual Computing Market: Regional Outlook
North America visual computing market is expected to dominate the global visual computing market owing to high penetration rate of advanced technologies and presence of established players. However, Asia Pacific excluding Japan and Japan are expected to witness high growth rates as consumers are increasingly becoming inclined to using latest technology. Western Europe visual computing market is expected to witness a moderate growth rate followed by Eastern Europe visual computing market and Middle East and Africa visual computing market.
Visual Computing Market: Competition Landscape
Key players, such as Nvidia Corporation, ARM Holding Plc. and Intel Corporation among others focus on product introduction in order to deliver enhanced services to their clients and increase their customer base. For example, in January 2017, Nvidia Corporation introduced an open platform media streamer based on visual computing which will find application in gaming and streaming among other things.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Visual Computing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Visual Computing Market Segments
- Visual Computing Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Visual Computing Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Visual Computing Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Visual Computing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Visual Computing Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint