Modern endoscopy visualization is gaining increasing use owing to new high definition imagery capabilities, which aid greatly in the diagnosis and treatment of complex diseases such as cancer, lung disorders, urological disorders and more, through improved open and minimally invasive surgical procedures in recent years.
Adoption of Ultra-high-definition Visualization Systems to Augment Endoscopy Visualization Components Market
Rising incidences of diseases including cancer and gastrointestinal disorders has resulted in increased awareness among patients and the medical community about new endoscopy visualization tools, which include robot-assisted endoscopy and capsule endoscopes among others, which use ultra-high-definition visualization.
Endoscopy cameras are anticipated to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period owing to constant updates by manufacturers with ultra-high-definition capabilities become standard for superlative detail of visceral organs during medical procedures.
Hospitals and clinics worldwide are anticipated to witness the highest rate of adoption for endoscopy visualization components during the forecast period owing largely owing to relatively high rate of usage of endoscopy equipment.
On the other hand, the acute shortage of skilled physicians and endoscopy specialists who have the knowledge to appropriately handle visualization components is anticipated to act as a major constraint to the growth of the endoscopy visualization components market.
Consumables and Tech Innovations to Drive Focus of Endoscopy Visualization Components Market Players
Product development through technological innovations, and expansion of consumables are anticpated to be the key strategic activities to be followed by major players in the endoscopy visualization components market including Hoya Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, KARL STORZ GmbH, to strengthen their market presence.
- Stryker Corporation has released its 1588 AIM camera system which makes use of high definition camera components which enable 9 surgical camera settings, and a number of advanced imagery modalities including DESAT, ENV, IRIS, and more. The company also introduced its PneumoClear insufflator range which includes features such as integrated humidification, heating, and smoke evacuation capabilities, for improved laparoscopy processes.
- The Wassenburg subsidiary of the Hoya Corporation focuses on high quality consumables for endoscopy components such as their disinfectants, detergents and their range of EndoFender component covers for safe transportation and storage, with auto cleaning and disinfecting capabilities. The company also produces specialized carts to prevent components from getting affected by airborne contaminants.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation released their ELUXEO™ 7000 range of endoscopy visualization component system, which uses an innovative a multi-light 4-LED light source that significantly improves on durability up to 10,000 hours and reduces energy consumption, while minimizing maintenance requirements such as the frequent changing of light bulbs.
Rising Incidences of Complex Diseases to Sustain Endoscopy Visualization Components Market in North America and Europe
North America followed by Europe are expected to continue their control over major endoscopy visualization components market owing to relatively higher rates of cancer in the region. High awareness among the healthcare community and patients about the benefits of endoscopy are also contributing to the market. In addition, the United States also has a favorable environment for reimbursement policies, sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and higher investments by hospitals on the adoption of new endoscopy equipment along with growing rates of research activities in Canada are anticipated to strongly boost the market in the region.
On the other hand, emerging economies Brazil, China and India are providing large growth opportunities for the endoscopy visualization components market owing to modernization initiatives in public and private healthcare sectors in these regions and the consequent growth of installations of endoscopy devices in these countries. However, at the same time, low awareness, lack of professionals with the adequate skills, and prohibitive prices are expected to hamper market growth in these regions.
Classification of the Global Endoscopy Visualization Components Market
Endoscopy visualization components can be broadly categorized into 7 major segments which include camera heads, insufflators, light sources, monitors, suction pumps, video processors, and printers. The report provides data on the basis of revenue, price, growth rate and market share.
The report provided here on the endoscopy visualization components market is a result of scrutiny at a global and regional level to recognize and make use of crucial data that has been validated with extensive research on aspects including competitive scenarios and unused business opportunities.
The report was a result of research on:
- Trends and Challenges: Common market trends and challenges likely to affect market players
- Technology: Market modifications arising from new technologies
- Market Segmentation: Understanding divisions in market aspects
- Market Drivers: Influencers that greatly impact the market
- Demand and Supply
- Competitive Analysis: Strategy used by key market players
The analysis of the following regional markets has also been provided:
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan endoscopy visualization components market (China, India, ASEAN, Australia, New Zealand)
- Japan endoscopy visualization components market
- Middle East and Africa endoscopy visualization components market (N.Africa, S. Africa, GCC Countries, Rest of MEA)
- North America endoscopy visualization components market (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America endoscopy visualization components market (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of South America)
- Eastern Europe endoscopy visualization components market (Russia, Poland)
- Western Europe endoscopy visualization components market (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy)
The report has been developed using first-hand data on the worldwide endoscopy visualization components market on the basis of quantitative and qualitative aspects such as market attractiveness, trends, and economy, as understood by prominent industry experts and analysts.
Endoscopy Visualization Systems And Components Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.