This Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing market.
Pervasive computing is a trending technology, which involves imparting of embedding computational capability to any device such as wearable computing gadgets, smartphones, lighting, etc. to facilitate effective communication.
The underlying technologies such as artificial intelligence, wireless communications, location and positioning, internet capabilities, mobile protocols, advanced middleware, networking, embedded systems and voice recognition support pervasive computing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market: Drivers and Restraints
Growing consumer industries, for instance, logistics, healthcare and automotive are anticipated to propel the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market over forthcoming years. Further, the need of being connected is spurring day by day, so to facilitate the same the demand for Ubiquitous Computing is growing.
(M2M) Machine-to-machine communications, reduced data communications cost, production costs and even decrease the size of the transistors, these factors are piloting the growth of Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market. On the other hand flaws in human-machine interfaces, cyber forage and energy management issue are the major challenges faced by pervasive computing market
Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market: Segmentation
Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market is segmented by products, mobile computing, context adaptation & adaptation application architecture, intelligent environment, applications and region.
By product, the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market can be segmented into current technology products, wearable computing products, and others
By mobile computing, the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market can be segmented intobasic introduction and vision, issues, wireless communications, wireless problem, ad-hoc networking, ad-hoc network applications, and ad-hoc collaborative working and integration of mobile systems
By context adaptation & adaptation application architecture, the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market can be segmented intocontext awareness, user selection, map adaptation, adapting vector maps,and adaptation architecture.
Adaptation architecture can be further bifurcated into policy-based adaptive systems, obligation policy, and roles
By intelligent environment, the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market can be segmented smart dust technology, future smart dust, pervasive computer problems, scaling factors, vision-based interaction.
By application, the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market can be segmented into security, privacy, and management, mobility and networking, information access, text retrieval, multimedia document retrieval, speech recognition, gesture recognition, others
By Region, the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) market can be segmented into Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, the Middle East and Africa, Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Japan.
Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market: Regional Outlook
In Asia Pacific, emerging economies such as China and India are expected to drive the demand for pervasive computing owing to increasing smartphone penetration, expansion in automotive industry and growing number of internet subscribers.
North America and Europe are considered to be matured economies in term of technology adoption owing to the presence of the major player such as IBM Corporation in the respective region are anticipated to drive the growth of the Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market during the forecast period.
Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market: Competition Landscape
The major player operating in Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market are Blazon Marketing Inc., E-Tron CO., Ltd., Hewlett-Packard, Neo Mtel Co., Ltd., Palo Alto Research center Incorporated (PARC), AT&T Inc., Maruhachi Warehouse Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Fujitsu Laboratories of America, Inc., and Tata Consultancy Services Limited.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market Segments
- Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Pervasive Computing (Ubiquitous Computing) Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pervasive Computing Ubiquitous Computing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.