This Managed M2m Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Managed M2m Services market.
Managed Machine-to-Machine (M2M) services market, powered by Internet of Things (IoT) is at a rise presenting massive business opportunity. With proper implementation, it can retool operations for better efficiency, security and environmental responsibility along with generating potential amounts of business opportunities for the IT companies that will develop and run the systems involved.
Managed M2M services connect machines and devices through a wireless central service, converting them into smart assets, opening up new possibilities business growth, while improving customer satisfaction. These services facilitate management and automation of the business operations related to connected machines, enabling increased productivity, rapid decision making and reduced time, efforts and costs.
Managed M2M services are developed to accelerate connected M2M deployments such as vehicle telematics, fleet management, electronic metering, asset tracking and remote operations on a local, regional and global scale.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Although, managed M2M services has a huge potential regarding growth and adoption, currently it consists of a heterogeneous collection of established and emerging, technologies and standards. This is mainly due to involvement of a wide range of market sectors.
In recent years, cloud based deployment has become a significant component of the managed M2M services and related solutions, due to the increase in cellular and wireless connection speeds. Managed M2M services/solutions providers are offering platforms as a service (PaaS), which streamline machine networks by allowing users to manage deployments remotely.
Major drivers expected to propelling the adoption managed M2M services are – exponential growth in smartphone, tablet, sensors and their applications, increase in cellular and wireless connection speeds globally, concept of smart homes along with growing automation and adoption of M2M services in automotives.
Adoption of managed M2M services are fuelled by advantages such as full control of connected devices, self-managing the device provisioning process and subscription details and service providers offering flexible pricing plans for connectivity tailored for customer needs.
Additionally, users are looking forward towards the consolidation of services using fewer managed M2M service providers. Apart from connectivity, users want these service providers to offer secure networks, device management, granular billing platforms, cross network aggregation, infrastructure, mapping, hardware, industry experience.
However, with the introduction of new devices and related M2M communication technologies, the type of attacks that end users will experience are also expected to change. End users will be needed to increase focus on physical attacks on devices, such as those in remote locations.
Key Market Players
Key players operating in the global managed M2M services market are Aeris, AT&T, Arkessa, Deutsche Telekom AG, Digicel, KORE Wireless Group, Eseye Limited, Orange Business Services, ORBCOMM, Telefónica S.A., Verizon Enterprise and Vodafone Limited.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Managed M2m Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Managed M2M Services market can be segmented on the basis of deployment, application and regions.
On the basis of deployment, the market can be classified as
- cloud based
- on premises
On the basis of application, the market can be classified as
- smart homes
- medical & healthcare
- automotive & transportation
- retail (supply chain)
- military & defense
On the basis of regions, the market is classified as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (Excluding Japan)
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Managed M2m Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Managed M2m Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Managed M2m Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Managed M2m Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.