This Global Wellness Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Wellness Services market.
Wellness is a vital process of becoming aware of and taking responsibility for making choices that directly contribute to health. It is a balanced amalgamation of one’s body, mind and spirit. Wellness means valuing and taking good care of one’s body. The objective of wellness services is to change the association between service users and health services by allowing individuals to preserve and improve their health. It spread knowledge, motivation, and skills toward enhancing personal fitness and health. Wellness services help make healthy and positive choices regarding a variety of factors, such as nutrition, physical activity, sexuality, sleep, the use of alcohol and drugs, self-care, and the appropriate use of health care systems. The services help enhance awareness of our current state of health in multiple dimensions with the initiative, tools and support to make lasting changes towards a more optimal life. The primary dimensions of wellness are: mental, physical, spiritual, social, environmental, emotional and occupational. The integrated model of wellness services encompasses a broader spectrum that includes a healthy lifestyle, family and early years, welfare, community development and leisure, work, learning and skills, self-care and independent living, and healthy protection and personal safety.
Wellness services include rejuvenation, slimming, beauty, counselling, alternative therapy and fitness. Among these, rejuvenation services such as spas and ayurvedic treatments are trending while slimming and fitness centres also augment the global wellness services market. Primary drivers of this market are increase in population and their per capita income. People are becoming health conscious and focusing more towards relaxation and proper maintenance of physical fitness. Increase in life expectancy, non-uniform reach of medical systems and globalization are some of the major trends in wellness service industry.
A key advantage of wellness services is that consumer spending in this market continues to be buoyant, due to which the demand for wellness is rapidly increasing developed economies as people are becoming more aware of fitness and beauty. However, there are some disadvantages too, like paucity of skilled and trained personnel, usage of low-value, ineffective and harmful products by wellness services providers with a view to regulate costs, regional differences in the probable wellness service offering, leading to a non-standardized approach for offerings, etc.
The global wellness services have a strong market presence in the U.S. and Europe as these regions are more attentive towards health and wellness. Additionally, demographics-driven wellness services and anti-ageing treatments, younger people and escalating middle-classes are augmenting the growth of global wellness services market. The market is emerging in Asia-Pacific where the population is growing and there is awareness among its people for health and wellness. Industrial growth in the corporate sector is one of the reasons in developing countries to demand for wellness services, thus acting as a growth opportunity for the global wellness services market. Key vendors in the global wellness services market include Gold's Gym International, Inc., Johnson & Johnson and others. A growing concern over health and fitness has led these companies to expand their business. For instance, Gold’s Gym, the world leader in fitness and wellness, collaborated with Microsoft on its just-unveiled smart wearable band for people who want to live healthier and be more productive. Also, Johnson & Johnson recently collaborated with Janssen and USAID (United States Agency for International Development) to fight against the health threat of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
A wellness Service offers support to people in order to improve their health and well-being. The service aims to build people’s capacity to live healthy lives by motivating the factors that impact health and well-being.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the wellness services market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market geographies, types and applications.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies Involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. It provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Wellness Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wellness Services Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Wellness Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Wellness Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Wellness Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Wellness Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.