This Printed Electronics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Printed Electronics market.
Printed electronics is a method of printing to create electrical circuits. In printed electronics method, the conductive polymers and inks are printed onto the fabrics or foils. The printed electronics is comparatively a cost effective process when compared to the traditional methods of creating transistors, capacitors and coils. It has a wide range of applications in several industries, which includes consumer goods, electronics, media and healthcare among others. Printed electronics being the latest technology, the adoption of the technology among the above-mentioned industries are high owing to its potential benefits such as flexibility, thickness and cost among others. The printed electronics market will provide lucrative opportunities for development of new products. The global market for printed electronics will register a double digit CAGR over the forecast period.
Global printed Electronics Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global printed electronics market is primarily driven by the demand for printed electronics in from the electronics industry for various electronic products such as mobile phones, LED’s among others. The need for energy efficient products with high performance and cost effective manufacturing is fostering the growth for global printed electronics market. The polymers used for printing being organic it has minimal effect on the environment and use of OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes) in the automotive industry, which is also contributing to the growth of printed electronics market globally. However, some of the challenges associated with the printed electronics manufacturing such as the substrate thickness, uniformity and other materials related challenges such as the ink viscosity and printability might pose as a restraint to the market.
Global Printed Electronics Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the geographic regions, global printed electronics market is segmented into seven key market segments namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the aforementioned regions, APEJ will dominate the printed electronics market over the forecast period. The countries such as China, India, and South Korea will be the key contributor to the growth of printed electronics market in the region. The North America and Western Europe market for printed electronics market is followed by the APEJ market. Over the course of time the Latin America market for printed electronics is expected to pace up. However, the APEJ market for the printed electronics market will hold the largest market share by the end of forecast period with promising growth rate over the forecast period.
Some of the major players identified in the global printed electronics market includes, Acreo Swedish ICT, PRINTED ELECTRONICS LTD, parc, Thinfilm, DuPont, Pragmatic Printing Limited and molex among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Printed Electronics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Printed Electronics Market: Market Segmentation
Based on printing materials, the global printed electronics market can be segmented into:
- Graphic Inks
- Electronic inks
Based on the printing technologies, the global printed electronics market can be segmented into:
- Conventional Printing
- Screen Printing
- Non-Impact Printing
Based on applications, the global printed electronics market can be segmented into:
- Touch Screens
- OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes)
- Others (Electronic Paper)
Based on the end-use industries, global printed electronics market can be segmented into:
- Consumer Goods
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Printed Electronics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Printed Electronics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Printed Electronics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Printed Electronics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.