This Portable Medical Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Portable Medical Devices market.
Smart and Portable Medical Devices Expected to Transform the Healthcare Landscape
Wireless connectivity and miniature product design are no longer limited to smartphones and music players, but are also revolutionizing the healthcare sector with the ever-changing portable devices. Researchers are creating revolutionary products such as portable medical devices with the idea of simplifying and improving patient-care.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Regulatory Clearance to Remain a Crucial Milestone for Portable Medical Devices Market Participants
The approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is crucial factor as FDA regulates the sale of medical devices, which is granted to the device after the providence of evidence that state the device to be reasonably effective and safe for use. Manufacturers of portable medical devices seek the approval of the FDA as it is a vital aspect of the overall distribution of the product. Aptatek Biosciences, Inc. is amongst the companies who was given the FDA clearance for its product PKU test system, used for real-time monitoring the blood levels of phenylalanine. PixCell Medical’s HemoScreen hematology analyzer, also received clearance from the FDA.
Governments of Emerging Nations to Contribute to the Increasing Demand for Portable Medical Devices
Emerging nation governments are coming forward to implement portable medical devices for making effective improvements. With the government of Makati City, in the South-east of Asia, taking steps to acquire Automated External Defibrillators for its use as first aid device. The Public Access Defibrillators are designed by the leading portable medical devices market player, HeartSine Technologies.
Moreover, with the leading players in the market of portable medical devices, GE Healthcare making investments in the leading nations in Asia Pacific, such as China, this regions projects tremendous growth opportunities for the coming years.
New Product Development Strategy to Remain a Crucial Move for Major Portable Medical Devices Providers
The key players in the portable medical devices market include the companies such as HeartSine, Hologic, PhysioControl, Cooper Surgical, GE Healthcare, Sorin Group, Schiller AG, Zoll Medical, Philips, and Cardiac Science.
Amongst the major players contributing to the portable medical device market, a few players have introduced effective product offering to gain a competitive edge in the overall market. For instance, the Hologic, unveiled the Viera Portable Breast Ultrasound System which is a high-quality handheld medical device used for imaging. The company announced the availability of the product in the United States and European market.
Similarly, Philips, another portable medical devices producer, recently introduced Trilogy Evo, its all-new portable ventilator. The product attributes the company’s sleep and respiratory care management system. ZOLL Medical Corporation also introduced its Z Vent portable ventilator for use in hospitals.
Apart from new product developments portable medical devices market players are also providing cutting-edge platforms. Cooper Surgical, Inc. recently announced the endometrial receptivity test and CooperGenomics technology platform. The continuous efforts taken by leading players is expected to boost the innovations in the portable medical devices market.
Portable Medical Devices Market Taxonomy-Thorough Understanding of the Key Segments Identified After Market Division
The research report on portable medical devices market showcases a comprehensive evaluation of the entire market. It comprises of the facts and historical data, in-depth insights, and industry-verified and statistically-backed data providing a better understanding of the portable medical devices market. The report on portable medical devices market includes anticipations using adequate set of methodologies and assumptions. The research report on portable medical devices market provides evaluations and data based on regions, market segments, technology, and applications.
The research study on market of portable medical devices is an overview of primary data gained by assessing the market in a qualitative and quantitative manner. This data is acquired by the research analysts, industry experts and participants across the value chain. The in-depth evaluation of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, factors governing the market, and segment-wise market attractiveness are all included in the report. The portable medical devices market study also maps the impact of the various factors on the regions and market segments.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Portable Medical Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The segmentation of the portable medical devices includes segments such as
- Cardiac Monitor Devices-
- Holter Monitors
- ECG Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitor Devices-
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Blood Gas Monitors
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices-
- Pulse Oximeters
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Medical Therapeutic Devices-
- Programmable Syringe Pumps
- Infusion Pumps
- Dialysis Machine
- Anesthesia Delivery System
- Diagnostic Devices-
- Digital Thermometers
- Hearing Aids
The report on market of portable medical devices encompasses in-depth analysis on:
- Segments of portable medical devices market
- Portable medical devices Market- Influencing Factors
- Valuation of the market-Size of the portable medical devices Market
- Demand & Supply
- Recent Challenges and Trends in the portable medical devices market
- Major Portable medical devices Companies
- Value Chain
Regional Segments in the Portable Medical Devices Market includes:
- North America Market of Portable medical devices including countries U.S., Canada.
- Latin America Portable medical devices Market including countries Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America.
- Western Europe Portable medical devices Market including countries Italy, Germany, France, U.K, Nordic countries, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe.
- Eastern Europe Market of Portable medical devices including countries Russia Poland, and Rest of Eastern Europe.
- Asia Pacific Market of Portable medical devices including countries China, ASEAN, India, Australia & New Zealand.
- Japan Portable medical devices Market
- Middle East and Africa Portable medical devices Market including countries South Africa, GCC, and Rest of MEA.
The report on portable medical devices market underlines:
- Thorough outlook of Parent Market
- Evolving Dynamics of Market of Portable medical devices
- Detailed Segmentation of Portable medical devices Market
- Market Valuation in terms of Value and Volume: Current, Historical and Projected Data
- Current Industrial Developments and Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Portable medical devices Companies- Strategies Implemented and Products offered
- Regions and Niche and Potential Segments that exhibit fruitful growth
- Portable medical devices Market Performance- Unbiased perspective
- Crucial information for Players to help sustain and enhance their market presence
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Portable Medical Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Portable Medical Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Portable Medical Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Portable Medical Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)