This Barrier Tube Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Barrier Tube Packaging market.
Tubes are commonly used for packaging of viscous fluids such as gel, cream, ketchup, etc. Consumers prefer tubes for the products to be used in smaller quantity as tubes offer the convenience of using a product frequently and efficiently. Barrier tubes can carry products that are volatile in nature, thus for preventing the materials from getting leaked, oxidized manufacturers alter the barrier properties of the tube. Tubes are commonly made of plastic and manufacturers use various combinations of materials to improve the barrier properties of the tube packaging. Barrier tube packaging has wide range of application such as pharmaceutical industry, personal care industry, household goods, the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, etc. Tube packaging provides opportunities for the manufacturer to supply product in various quantities and raw material being cheaply available for tube form of packaging is widely preferred by the manufacturers.
Barrier Tube Packaging Market: Market Dynamics
The need of making packaging more user-friendly has led to the evolution of tube packaging. Barrier tube packaging is co-related to the flexible packaging market. Flexible packaging is estimated to be about US$ 238 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period. On the backdrop of the convenience offered by the tube packaging the use of the tubes for packaging of viscous fluids influences the barrier tube packaging market. The need for improving the shelf life and efficiency in the usage of products has widened the area of application for barrier tubes. The ability of barrier tube to provide protection against moisture, light, heat, etc. is an important factor contributing to the growth of the barrier tube packaging market. However, the inability of the barrier tubes to offer bulk packaging can limit the growth in barrier tube packaging market. Moreover, the presence of substitutes of barrier tube packaging such as stand up pouches which are as cheap and efficient as barrier tube for utilization of viscous fluids can hamper the barrier tube packaging market. The rising concern of the regulatory authorities on the backdrop of increasing plastic waste can resist the growth of the barrier tube packaging market. However being a sustainable form of packaging can open new opportunities for barrier tube packaging market over the forecast period.
North America is expected to lead the barrier tube packaging market over the forecast period due to the barrier tube packaging being aligned with the consumption pattern in the region. Latin America and APEJ region is expected to exhibit rapid growth for the barrier tube packaging market owing to the changing lifestyle of the consumers in the region. Western Europe and Japan region is anticipated to contribute the significant amount of revenue for barrier tube packaging market attributing to the significant per capita expense on the packaging. While the demand for barrier tube packaging market in Eastern Europe and MEA region is expected to be sluggish.
Barrier Tube Packaging Market - Key Players:
Some major players of the barrier tube packaging market are Essel Propack Limited, Ampac Holdings, LLC, Montebello Packaging, Viva IML Tubes, Uflex Limited, Tubapack, a.s., IntraPac International Corporation, Tekni-Plex, Inc., Skypack India Pvt Ltd, Guangzhou Amy Plastic Tube Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Unique Pack Products Co., Ltd., Yangzhou Zhongjidingsheng Trading Co., Ltd., Rego Packing Industry Co., Ltd., Nantong YouRong Equipment Co., Ltd., etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Barrier Tube Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Barrier Tube Packaging Market: Market Segmentation
Barrier tube packaging market can be segmented by the types of materials used and end-use industry.
Based on the types of materials used, barrier tube packaging market can be segmented into:
Based on the end use industry barrier tube packaging market can be segmented into:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Consumer packaging
- Food packaging
- Personal care
- Others (home care, stationery, etc.)
Regionally global barrier tube packaging market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Barrier Tube Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Barrier Tube Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Barrier Tube Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Barrier Tube Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)