Barium chloride, Mol. Formula BaCl2, is a toxic, yellow color, an inorganic chemical compound. Barium chloride is a prominent barium salt compound which is readily soluble in the water owing to its hygroscopic nature. Industrially, barium chloride is produced by reaction between barites (BaSO4) and hydrochloric acid (HCl), at high temperature. The product obtained is hydrated barium chloride which mainly used in water treatment and chlorine industry. In Chlorine industry, barium chloride is used for the purification of brine solution, especially in caustic chlorine plant. Besides, the barium chloride finds application in Organic pigments, Heat treating baths, barium salt production, and Aluminum refining, among other application.
Across the globe, receding fresh water sources, stringent environmental regulations, rising urban development and increasing surface water contamination are factors driving growth of the water & wastewater treatment chemicals market which in turn has driven the demand for barium chloride market. Along with this, the end user industries are mandated by laws and regulations to treat and recycle wastewater and lower use of fresh water for process treatment owing to which demand for the barium chloride is expected to increase over the forecast period. Moreover, increasing demand for barium chloride in the manufacturing of PVC stabilizer will help to drive the market. Over the recent past, there has been significant growth in production of caustic chlorine, and barium salts owing to which demand for barium chloride is expected to increase over the forecast period. However, stringent regulation on the barium chloride, owing to its toxic nature, may hamper the growth of barium chloride market
In terms of production and consumption, Asia pacific (APAC) region will dominate the barium chloride market. This is mainly attributed to rapid economic growth, rising urbanization and increasing construction output especially in India and China. Also, being the prominent manufacturing hub, APAC, especially China, Japan and India, are expected to hold the largest share in the global water & wastewater treatment chemicals market which is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. Thus, this rising demand for water treatment chemical will help to drive the barium chloride market. Along with this, significant growth of PVC production, steel, polymer, and paint & coating, among other application will lead to drive demand for barium chloride in the APAC region. Moreover, in North America and Europe, high rate of urbanization and ongoing efforts for water infrastructure development activities are estimated to be the key factors driving the demand for Water Treatment which in turn result to increasing demand for barium chloride in the region. Moreover, significant growth of polymer and paint & coating industry in these regions will help to drive barium chloride market. North America Followed by Europe barium chloride market are expected to register steady growth over the forecast period. Moreover, dearth of natural water resource in gulf countries and high demands industrial and domestic application has accelerated the spending for water treatment facilities in the region which is expected grow further in near future owing to which demand for barium chloride is expected to increase over the forecast period. Latin America barium chloride market is expected to register steady growth.
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of global barium chloride market are listed below;
- Solvay SA
- Chaitanya Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
- SILICON INDUSTRIES PVT LTD.
- Weifang Xinyuan Barium Co., Ltd
- Chemical Products Corporation
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Anmol Chemicals Group
- NIPPON CHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Barium Chloride market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Barium Chloride also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Barium Chloride report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Barium Chloride report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments of Barium Chloride
- Market Dynamics of Barium Chloride
- Market Size of Barium Chloride
- Supply & Demand of Barium Chloride
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of Barium Chloride
- Competition & Companies involved of Barium Chloride
- Technology of Barium Chloride
- Value Chain of Barium Chloride
Barium Chloride Market Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Barium Chloride report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with rotary dryer market attractiveness as per segments. The Barium Chloride report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Barium Chloride Market- Segmentation:
On the basis of product type, global barium chloride market is diverged into;
- Barium Chloride Anhydrous
- Barium Chloride Dihydrate
- High Purity
- Low Purity
On the basis of Application, global barium chloride market is diverged into;
- Water treatment
- Chemical Intermediates
- Caustic Chlorine Production
- Barium Salt Production
- Paints & Coatings
Barium Chloride Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of Barium Chloride parent market
- Changing Barium Chloride market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Barium Chloride market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Barium Chloride market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments pertaining to Barium Chloride market
- Competitive landscape of Barium Chloride market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising Barium Chloride growth
- A neutral perspective on Barium Chloride market performance
- Must-have information for Barium Chloride market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.