This Allyl Chloride market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Allyl Chloride market.
Global Allyl Chloride Market Introduction
Allyl chloride is an organic chemical compound which is majorly used as an intermediate for the manufacturing of several chemicals. Allyl chloride is insoluble in water but soluble in the organic solvents. Allyl chloride is produced by chlorination of propylene, at the industrial scale. The major demand of allyl chloride is from epichlorohydrin production. Allyl chloride is converted into epichlorohydrin by epoxidation process or by reacting allyl chloride with hydrochlorous acid. Allyl chloride also finds its applications in the manufacturing of allyl alcohol, allyl isothiocyanates, allylamine and allyl silane. Allyl Chloride is also used as alkylating agent in manufacturing of various chemical compounds. Allyl chloride is a flammable compound and is toxic in nature for humans. The growing demand for epoxy resins, which is majorly manufactured from epichlorohydrin, is acting as a driving factor for the allyl chloride demand from epichlorohydin manufacturing. The demand for allyl chloride is increasing from pharmaceutical and pesticide manufacturing, as an alkylating agent. Growing chemical industry all over the world is pushing allyl chloride market, with its increasing uses as raw material and alkylating agent. Increasing pricing trends have been observed in the global markets, with rising demand for allyl chloride in last few years. This has significantly increased the value market of allyl chloride, during last few years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market Dynamics of Allyl Chloride Market
Rising demand for allyl chloride from epichlorohydrin manufacturing
Increasing demand for epichlorohydrin from China and other Asian countries is pushing the demand growth of allyl chloride market. Moreover, the high growth in the plastic industry is pushing the demand for allyl chloride globally. Epoxy is one of the important polymer which has rising demand from plastics, paints and coatings, and composites market. Increasing trends in these end use markets in turn is expected to boost the demand for allyl chloride during the forecast period. Also growth of pharmaceutical industry is accelerating the demand for ally chloride as alkylating agent.
Rising stringent regulations hazardous chemical and fire safety regulations
Rising regulations on the hazardous chemicals can act as the restraining factor for the growth of allyl chloride market. Allyl chloride is a flammable compound. Regulations on flammable chemical use and handling can also act as a primary challenge for the manufacturers and users in the value chain of the allyl chloride. The toxic nature of allyl chloride is also a big challenge for maintaining occupational safety in the industries which manufactures and uses allyl chloride.
Expansions, and pharmaceutical applications developments are the leading trends in allyl chloride market
Increasing expansions in the high growth regions for meeting the growing demand for allyl chloride has been observed in last few years. Also increasing number of applications of allyl chloride in variousw chemical manufacturing processes is expected to boost the demand for the allyl chloride.
Allyl Chloride Market: Regional Outlook
Asian market has witnessed a high growth during the last three years. Rising demand for polymers, plastics, and other chemical in China, India, and other emerging countries in Asia, is driving the demand for allyl chloride from chemical, pharmaceutical and polymer industry. North America followed Asia pacific, in terms of demand for allyl chloride, during the recent years. However the growth in Asia Pacific market is significantly higher than that in North America. Europe comes after North America in terms of share in the global allyl chloride market. Europe has shown a slow growth in the allyl chloride consumption in the region. Latin America and Middle East & Africa accounted for a small share in the global allyl chloride market, however, significant growth in the demand for allyl chloride from Middle East & Africa region is expected during the forecast period. Diversification of the economy in Middle East countries and favorable conditions in emerging African countries is projected to boost this demand growth for allyl chloride.
Global Allyl Chloride Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global allyl chloride market are:
- Dow DuPont
- Osaka Soda
- Chemical Corp Pvt Ltd
- SIELC Technologies
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global allyl chloride market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Allyl chloride Market Segments
- Allyl chloride Market Dynamics
- Allyl chloride Market Size
- Allyl chloride Supply & Demand
- Allyl chloride Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Allyl chloride Competition & Companies Involved
- Allyl chloride Technology
- Allyl chloride Value Chain
The Global Allyl chloride Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Allyl Chloride Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Allyl Chloride Market Segmentation
On the basis of derivatives, the global allyl chloride market can be segmented as:
- Allyl Alcohol
- Allyl isocyanates
On the basis of end use applications, the global allyl chloride market can be segmented as:
- Polymers and plastics
- Biodegradable detergents
- Flame retardants
- Ziegler catalyst modification
- Oil production
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Allyl Chloride Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Allyl Chloride Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Allyl Chloride Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Allyl Chloride Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.