This Anti Malarial Drugs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Malarial Drugs market.
Anti-malarial drugs are the medicines used to prevent and treat malaria. The malaria is the disease caused due to the parasite known as Plasmodium, belongs to the organism group Protozoa. The malaria disease occurred in the tropical, subtropical and temperate regions of the world. Around 3.3 Billion people as half of the world’s population are at a risk of contracting malaria. Every year near about 250 million malaria cases leads to the death of 1 million globally. The anti-malarial drugs are work in the treatment of malaria in individuals, prevention of infection in individuals and conventional intermittent treatment in the specific group in most prevalence endemic regions. Generally, malaria is treated by the single drug therapy as a first line therapy, and sometimes the combination drug therapy is for the second line of infection. Anti-malarial drugs are available in the market in the form of tablet, injectables, and capsules.
Malaria is considered as a most dreadful disease as it causes of death due to limited availability of the anti-malarial drugs which has become the opportunity for the growth of the anti-malarial drugs market over a forecast period.
The global anti-malarial drugs market is anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The increasing prevalence of the malarial disease globally is expected to boost the demand of the anti-malarial drugs and drives the global anti-malarial drugs market. The increasing research and development activities for the new drugs and new combinations of drugs due to resistance by the parasites to the currently available drugs, also anticipated to drives the global anti-malarial drugs market. The strong initiatives taken by the various state governments and regulatory bodies such as U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to reduce the prevalence of malarial disease throughout the world, also expected to fuel the demand for the anti-malarial drugs and has become the one of the factor drives the global anti-malarial drugs market over a forecast period.
However, the possible side effects of the anti-malarial drugs such as insomnia, vivid dreams, mental clouding, dizziness, and anxiety may hamper the demand for the anti-Malarial drug and restrain the growth of the global anti-malarial drugs market. The availability of pure quality of drugs in the Southeast Asia and Saharan African countries leads to the inadequate treatment, which may pose a threat to the demand of the anti-malarial drugs and restrain the growth of the global anti-malarial drugs market over a forecast period.
On the basis of regional presence, the global anti-malarial drugs market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Currently, North America is contributing the leading shares to the global anti-malarial drugs market in terms of value and anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The Europe is also contributing the moderate shares to the market due to the advanced medical facilities and availability of the anti-malarial drugs in the market. APAC is the most lucrative market for the anti-malarial drugs due to the highest prevalence of the malarial diseases in the region and expected to show a robust growth to the global anti-malarial drugs market. MEA is at a nascent stage to the global anti-malarial drugs market and anticipated to register a decent growth to the market over a forecast period. Overall, the global anti-malarial drugs market is expected to show significant growth over a forecast period.
Some of the major market players in anti-malarial drugs market globally include Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Ranbaxy Laboratories, Ipca Laboratories Ltd., Zydus Cadila, Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Alvizia Health Care, Bayer AG and Roche Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Anti-malarial drugs market segments
- Anti-malarial drugs market dynamics
- Historical actual market size, 2014 - 2016
- Anti-malarial drugs market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Anti-malarial drugs current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & companies involved
- Anti-malarial drugs market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Malarial Drugs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Anti Malarial Drugs Market
The global anti-malarial drugs market is segmented on the basis of product type, solution delivery type, solution type and end user.
On the basis of malaria type, the global anti-malarial drugs market is segmented into:
- Plasmodium Falciparum
- Plasmodium Vivax
- Plasmodium Malariae
- Plasmodium Ovale
On the basis of drug type, the global anti-malarial drugs market is segmented into:
- Artemisinin and derivatives
On the basis of distribution channel, the global anti-malarial drugs market is segmented into:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- E- Commerce
On the basis of application, the global anti-malarial drugs market is segmented into:
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Anti Malarial Drugs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Anti Malarial Drugs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Anti Malarial Drugs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Anti Malarial Drugs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)