This Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents market.
Antioxidant and Stabilizer Agents Market: Introduction
Antioxidant and stabilizer agents are the compounds generally used to prevent various natural effects, which may hamper the properties of polymers and lead to degradation. These effects are crosslinking reaction that lead to photo-oxidation, weathering effect due to exposure to UV and heat, oxidation and many more. The function of antioxidants and stabilizers generally depends on its solubility and capability to get dispersed and stabilized in the polymer matrix. On the commercial level, antioxidant and stabilizer agents are two different agents adopted by various industries, out of which stabilizer finds major adoption in construction products and for the formulation of coatings. Stabilizers are further divided into two types, i.e., light stabilizers and heat stabilizers. Heat stabilizers are generally used to formulate products made of polyvinyl chloride, such as pipes, windows and cable ducts. However, light stabilizers are used to protect polymers from the ill-effects of sunlight, they find application in plastics, composites, woods, floors & decks that are used in the construction industry.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Antioxidant and Stabilizer Agents Market: Drivers and Restraints
The market of antioxidant and stabilizer is showing upsurge in the recent past and the same trend is expected to be followed in next 8–10 years due to numerous factors. Exceptional properties such as wear protection, low volatility, good compatibility with water and detergents and ease of application enable the antioxidants and stabilizers as the material of choice in numerous applications, such as chipping machines, formulation technologies in plastics, manufacturing of films, membranes, foams and many more plastic products. The increase in population globally is fueling the antioxidant and stabilizer demand for healthcare, food and industrial segment, which helps in driving the growth and market demand for packaged goods. The upsurge in the use of plastic-based products such as films in light and heavy packaging is projected to drive the demand for stabilizers in numerous end-use applications, primarily in the packaging segment. Furthermore, the increase in demand for UV& IR resistant and non-degradable coating materials from the end-use industries, such as industrial packaging, pharmaceuticals and foods & beverage, is increasing the consumption of light stabilizers, especially in the packaging application. Also, increase in disposable income and better living standards are also some noteworthy factors fueling the consumption of antioxidants and stabilizers in the construction sector. However, tedious manufacturing methods and high manufacturing cost somehow restrain the market in the near future.
Antioxidant and Stabilizer Agents Market: Regional Outlook
The global antioxidant and stabilizer agents market is segmented into the seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). As of 2016, developed regions, such as North America, Western Europe and Japan, are showing moderate consumption of antioxidant and stabilizer agents due to increase in construction activities and infrastructure development in both residential and commercial sectors. Also, growing automotive fleet in the region provides substantial growth opportunities to the manufacturers. The APEJ region is probable to witness fastest growth and hold major market share in terms of consumption, principally driven by the high potential in construction as well as in automotive sectors. Also, surge in manufacturing units primarily in the region also increases the supply of antioxidants and stabilizers within the region. MEA and Latin America are also projected to expand with a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
Examples of some of the market participants in the global antioxidant and stabilizer agents market identified across the value chain include:
- Basf SE
- Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Solvay SA
- Adeka Corporation
- Addivant USA Llc
- Baerlocher USA
- Bruggemann Chemical
- Chitec Technology Co., Ltd.
- Grafe Advanced Polymers Gmbh
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Antioxidant and Stabilizer Agents Market: Segmentation
Based on product type, the antioxidant and stabilizer agents market can be segmented as:
- Light Stabilizer
- Heat Stabilizer
Based on End Use industry, the antioxidant and stabilizer agents market can be segmented as:
- Building & construction
- Consumer Goods
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Antioxidant And Stabilizer Agents Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.