This Epoxy Type Stabilizers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Epoxy Type Stabilizers market.
Global Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Introduction
Stabilizers play significant role in improving the appearance and physical properties of polymer materials. The epoxy type stabilizers have shown advanced adhesiveness owing to the presence of epoxy group. Such stabilizers have proven to be compatible with a range of polymers and have provided benefits such as strength, thermal stability, corrosion resistance amongst others. The rising concerns about the aesthetic appearance has led to increase in usage of epoxy type stabilizers. Epoxy type stabilizers protects the substrate from decay and decomposition, protects from UV light induced distortion, provides higher gloss retention, decreases blistering and crack formation. The use of some stabilizers require traces or tiny amount of metal catalyst such as zinc to act as stabilizers. Epoxy resins are type of thermosetting plastic in which the liquid material interact with each other to form solid cross-linked polymer structure.
Epoxy based coatings and paints have tendency to get yellow and chalk in the presence of sunlight. The addition of epoxy type stabilizers has led to improvement of processability and partially modify and improves the properties of the material. Epoxy type stabilizer added materials are used across a range of applications such as food packaging materials, gaskets, sheet materials, plastic wallpaper, floor coverings and other plastic products for consumer applications.
Global Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Drivers
The use of epoxy type stabilizers has improved adhesion and improved the lifetime and durability of coatings. Due to its versatile nature, epoxy has been used for a number of application areas for coatings and adhesives including concrete, wood, PVC, glass, metals amongst others. The use of epoxy based composites has replaced concrete over a range of applications and is proved to be more tough, hard, durable and strong up to four times as compared to concrete.
There has also been rise in demand for epoxy type stabilizers for the light weight composite material used in automotive, blades in wind turbines, construction and other industries. This is expected to upsurge the demand for epoxy type stabilizers over the coming years.
Global Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Restraints
The global epoxy type stabilizers is expected to face a few challenges over the coming years. The use of other organic type stabilizers.
There has been no material which could be termed as UV resistant epoxy, however with the use of epoxy type stabilizers, significant improvement in properties can be achieved. Epoxy type stabilizers with advanced characteristics are placed at premium prices as compared to other conventionally used products and thus is a major challenge hampering market growth.
Global Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Trends
With the advent of the green revolution in the chemical manufacturing industry, manufacturers are focusing on the development of metal free organic stabilizers. A number of prominent market players have also invested on the production and development of epoxy type stabilizers from bio based sources such as soybean. For instance: ESBO/esters are a type of epoxy type stabilizer and is often used as a co stabilizer with other primary additives. It enhances the flexibility and stability of the polymer material.
Global Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of regional perspective, the global epoxy type stabilizers market is anticipated to be dominated by North America region. The growing demand from major end use industries such as the use of composite material in light weight vehicles is anticipated to drive the epoxy type stabilizers market in the region. Europe is also anticipated to generate significant demand for epoxy type stabilizers owing to the increase in use of epoxy resins as composite material for the manufacture of blades in wind turbines. Asia Pacific is projected to witness slightly higher growth rate. This is because of the growing investments in major end use industries such as construction, automotive amongst others. Regions such as Latin America, Middle East and Africa is anticipated to witness growth in demand in the second half of the forecast period. Japan is projected to expand at moderate growth rate over the forecast period.
Global Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Epoxy Type Stabilizers market are:
- ADEKA CORPORATION
- Clariant AG
- BASF SE
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Albemarle Corporation
- Solvay S.A.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
The research report Epoxy Type Stabilizers presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Epoxy Type Stabilizers also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report Epoxy Type Stabilizers provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report Epoxy Type Stabilizers covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Segments
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Dynamics
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Size
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Supply & Demand
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Competition & Companies involved
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Technology
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report Epoxy Type Stabilizers is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report Epoxy Type Stabilizers provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report Epoxy Type Stabilizers also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Epoxy Type Stabilizers market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the end-use industry, the global epoxy type stabilizers market can be segmented as:
- Automotive and Transportation
- Building and construction
- Food and Beverage
- Renewable energy and power generation (wind blade composite material)
- Electrical and electronics
On the basis of function, the global epoxy type stabilizer market can be segmented as:
- Heat stabilizer
- Light stabilizer
Based on application, the global epoxy type stabilizers market can be segmented as:
- Paints and coatings
- Adhesives and sealants
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers detailed overview of parent market
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers changing market dynamics in the industry
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers in-depth market segmentation
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers recent industry trends and developments
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers competitive landscape
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers strategies of key players and products offered
- Epoxy Type Stabilizers market potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Epoxy Type Stabilizers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.