This Type C Bulk Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Type C Bulk Bags market.
Global Type-C Bulk Bags - Market Overview:
Big bags or FIBC (Flexible intermediate bulk container) bulk bags are industrial containers used to fulfill the purpose of transporting or storing of granular products in large volume. Various types of bulk bags are standardized and accepted globally according to the requirement. While filling or emptying the bags, an electrostatic charge is developed in the bags. This change might reach to a point of igniting the flammable gases and thus becomes dangerous to use in the environment with the presence of flammable substances. Type-C bulk bags are manufactured with a conductive material along with fabric which allows the bag to discharge the electrostatic charge to the ground and enable safe operation even in presence of flammable substance. Most of the manufacturing industries use furnaces for heating the raw material and thus require a regular supply of flammable substance. Leakage of this flammable substance might cause a hazard if a complete fiber bag is used. Thus, type-C bulk bags seems to be adopted by most of the manufacturing industries and propel the type-C bulk bags market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Gas fueled furnaces are getting popular over solid or oil fueled furnaces due to the low volume consumed by the fuel and thus resulting in easier handling of fuel. Gas pipelines are used to direct the flow of fuel to the furnace from storage. Leakage of fuel is probably in manufacturing industry once in a while and using completely fiber bag might prove to be dangerous. Thus, developing the market for gas and oil fueled furnaces has propelled the type-C bulk bags market to fulfill the requirement of transporting or storing dry flowable granular products. Type-C bulk bags needs to be grounded for discharging the charge. Thus, type-D bulk bags were introduced to overcome this challenge and has proven to be a restraint for the type-C bulk bags market. Although, small and moderate manufacturing firms find it challenging to switch over the equipment and technology due to cost considerations.
Global Type-C Bulk Bags - Market Segmentation:
Global Type-C Bulk Bags Market - Regional Outlook:
The industrial furnace market is largest in Asia Pacific, followed by North America, indicating great market opportunity in Asia Pacific and North America. Plastic industries use plastic resins in bulk and thus require bulk bags. Also, plastic industries require furnace for manufacturing of products and thus, usage of type-C bulk bags becomes a necessity. China accounts for around a quarter of global plastic production followed by Japan. Asia Pacific plastic industry indicates a great opportunity for type-C bulk bags market. Asia Pacific and North America includes most of the large manufacturing industries which are highly probable to switch to latest technology. While Latin America and Eastern Europe region consists of most of the small and moderate manufacturing industries which are more probably adhere to type-C bulk bags instead of switching to type-D bulk bags. Thus, Latin America and Eastern Europe are probably regions to be proven as an opportunity for the type-C bulk bags market. The Middle East region consists of highly developed economies and low volume producers as compared to other regions which might be proven as a restraint for type-C bulk bags market.
Global Type-C Bulk Bags Market - Key Players:
Few of the key players of the type-C bulk bags market are Berry Global Inc., Atlantis Products Private Limited, National Bulk Bag, Big Bulk Bags International Pvt. Ltd., Corman Bag Co., AmeriGlobe LLC., United Bulk Bags, Inc., Global-Pak, Inc, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Type C Bulk Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The type-C bulk bags market can be segmented on the basis of volume as
- Small (below 1 cubic meter)
- Medium (between 1 and 2 cubic meters)
- Large (more than 2 cubic meters)
The type-C bulk bags market can be segmented on the basis of end-use industry as
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Construction industry
- Agricultural products
The type-C bulk bags market can be segmented by the regions as
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market Segments
- Global Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Global Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations Technology
- Value Chain of High Altitude Aeronautical Platform Stations
- Global Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Vending Cups Market includes
- North Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Latin America Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Asia Pacific Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- Middle East and Africa Pallet Type-C Bulk Bags Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.