This Bench Scale market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bench Scale market.
Bench scales are light duty platform scales that are used in several industrial, domestic and commercial applications. Bench scales can be used to calculate the static as well as dynamic load of objects. Bench scales are generally mounted on a counter, table, bench or other work surfaces.
Increasing industrialisation globally has boosted the production of small as well as medium-sized goods. Most of these goods are sold on the basis of their weight, which has boosted the usage of bench scales in multiple industries. Nowadays, several industries have increased the usage of bench scale due to the growing need for the weighing of goods. The bench scale market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period due to an increase in the usage of bench scales in the food, shipping, chemical, retail, medical and pharmaceutical industries. Moreover, the usage of the bench scales is increasing as a ‘counting scale,’ whose function is to determine the number of items from the weight of a collection of objects. This application is expected to provide an opportunity for the growth of the bench scale market.
Moreover, bench scales are available in multiple sizes with variable capacities and with different accuracy ratings, which is expected to drive the bench scale market. Moreover, industries can use bench scales of different materials according to their needs. The bench scale market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the various applications of bench scales, which include advanced check weighing, dynamic weighing and percentage weighting. Moreover, the application of the bench scale as differential weighing, density determination and sieve analysis is expected to offer potential growth to the bench scale market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Bench Scale Market: Drivers and Challenges
Some of the drivers of the bench scale market are increasing industrialisation globally and the growing number of food, medical & chemical industries and increasing urbanisation. Moreover, increase in the globalisation of fresh, frozen and packed food & beverages is expected to significantly contribute to the growth to the bench scale market. In addition, certain companies are engaged in the packaging of food products and other items on a contractual basis. Increase in the number of these industries is expected to boost the demand for bench scales. Moreover, the concept of the value addition is followed by various industries, which is expected to provide substantial growth to the bench scale market during the forecast period.
Changing government rules towards the standardisation of the goods manufactured by various industries is also expected to result in the significant growth of the bench scale market. Moreover, an increase in the public awareness about the smart buying of goods is considerably contributing to the growth of the bench scale market. Furthermore, the add-on features of bench scales are boosting the sales of bench scales.
However, lack of technological advancements in certain industries and the lack of public & government awareness about weighting regulations are some of the factors expected to hamper the growth of the bench scale market during the forecast period.
Bench Scale Market: Key Players
Some key players of the bench scale market are OHAUS; METTLER TOLEDO; Avery India Ltd.; PCE Instruments UK Ltd.; Adam Equipment Ltd.; Rice Lake Weighing Systems; KERN & SOHN GmbH; Armour Scale Company, Inc.; Robert Bosch GmbH; A&D Australasia Pty Ltd.; Contech; ATRONTEC ELECTRONIC TECH CO., LTD. and Inscale Ltd. These players are expected to highly influence the growth of the bench scale market during forecast period.
Bench Scale Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to lead the bench scale market due to the presence of a large number of vendors of bench scales in the region. The Latin America bench scale market is expected to witness significant growth due to an increase in the number of food, chemical and other industries. Technological advancements in Europe are expected to boost the growth opportunities for the bench scale market. Improvements in government regulations and change is standards regarding the weighting of goods is expected to provide substantial growth opportunities for the bench scale market in the Asia Pacific region. The Middle East and Africa bench scale market is expected to witness potential growth due to the rapid growth of the production and manufacturing industries in the region. The growth of wholesale trade, accommodation, food services and retail trade is expected to provide considerable growth opportunities to the bench scale market during the forecast period.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Market Segments
- Global Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013–2017
- Global Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for the Market
- Global Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of the Market
- Global Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of the bench scale market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA and other APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bench Scale Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bench Scale Market: Segmentation
The bench scale market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation of bench scale market on the basis of type:
Segmentation of bench scale market on the basis of component:
Segmentation of bench scale market on the basis of application:
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Advanced Check weighing
- Dynamic Weighing
- Filling, Formulation
- Differential Weighing
- Density Determination
- Sieve Analysis
Segmentation of bench scale market on the basis of sales channel:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Distributors and Resellers
- Online & Retail stores
Segmentation of bench scale market on the basis of industry:
- Shipping and receiving
Segmentation of bench scale market on the basis of enterprise size:
- Large Enterprise
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bench Scale Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bench Scale Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bench Scale Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bench Scale Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.