This Bionic Gloves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bionic Gloves market.
Bionics is engineering inspired by biology and its application to the design of systems and technology. Bionics mimic and imitate natural methods and mechanisms. Examples of bionics are self-cleaning paints and roof tiles engineered to mimic the mechanism of lotus plant. Bionic gloves are electrical stimulator garments providing controlled grasp and hand opening. The signals from sensor in the ionic glove detect voluntary wrist movement and is used to control the grasp or opening of the hand.
Bionic Glove’s Market: Drivers and Restraints
The growing demand generated due to increasing sports culture coupled with the attractive advantages offered by bionic gloves such as better grasp, comfort, ease and performance are the prime drivers of the bionic glove’s market. Bionic gloves increase peak force of grasp by a large factor of 4. The active force is also significantly larger than the passive grasp force even during muscle fatigue. Bionic gloves also enhance the power grasp and handling of big objects.
Thus sports is the most contested sector for the bionic gloves market. The growing incidence of diseases such as spinal cord injury (SCI) or stroke resulting in paralysis of hands, psoriatic arthritis of the hands and trauma are other driver of the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Technological advancements resulting in product development such as the development of advanced sensors and materials is driving a faster bionic glove’s market adoption. Technological gains represent a significant market opportunity as they are expected to generate high impact on sales. Growing functionality and market adoption is another trend, which is expected to boost the bionic glove’s market growth. Vendors are developing advanced products with better ergonomics. For example, bionic gloves are being designed after the anatomical position of the hand featuring a pre-rotated design following the natural motion of the fingers. Another development has been growing adoption of artificial intelligence and advanced algorithms.
However, the high cost of bionic gloves, lack of awareness and reimbursement, and the lower per capita income of the developing world and the nascent stage of technology is hampering the bionic glove’s market. Ethical issues and the unfair advantage conferred by technology are other issues that may present a barrier to the bionic glove’s market.
Bionic Glove’s Market: Regional Wise Outlook
The global bionic glove’s market can be classified into the following region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America, led by the U.S., is expected to account for the largest share in the global bionic glove’s market, owing to the large demand, large healthcare expenditure, and large per capita income in the region.
The Asia Pacific bionic glove’s market excluding Japan is projected to expand and dominate the scene in the near future, owing to the growing healthcare and large sporting culture.
China and India are anticipated to account for the major share of the Asia Pacific bionic glove’s market growth. Germany, France and the U.K., are projected to be the largest drivers of the Europe bionic glove’s market. The Middle East and Africa bionic glove’s market is anticipated to be dominated by the gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar.
Bionic Glove’s Market: Market Participants
Some of the major vendors operating in the global bionic glove’s market are Bionic Gloves, Bionic, Medalist, PGM, Drummond Golf, LJN, Touch Bionics Inc., Tarmac and others.
The global bionic glove’s report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Bionic Glove’s report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bionic Gloves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bionic Glove’s Market: Segmentation
To gain a bird’s eye view of the global bionic glove’s market, the report is segmented on the basis of applications, sex, end users and region.
Based on the applications, the global bionic glove’s market can be segmented as,
- Prosthetics and Healthcare
Based on the sex, the global bionic glove’s market can be segmented as,
Based on the end users, the global bionic glove’s market can be segmented as,
- Sports Clubs
- Home Settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bionic Gloves Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bionic Gloves Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bionic Gloves Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bionic Gloves Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)