This Canvas Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Canvas Bags market.
Canvas Bags Market: An Overview
Regulatory bans on single use plastic by various governments across the world, canvas bags have seen hiked demand. Canvas bags have utility and can be used as fashionable accessory as well. Canvas bags attributing to their versatile nature where it can be used to carry groceries or can be carried to office or gym, are expected to witness increase in growth. The varieties of colour, size and shapes enhance their utility which might augment its demand. Canvas bags are made of heavy duty thick cotton which enhances its durability. They are light in weight and dust and water resistant which lowers the maintenance of canvas bags.
Canvas Bags Market: Dynamics
The adoption of tote bags is rapidly growing amongst women attributing to its wide usage and variety. Furthermore, canvas bags are reusable, washable, foldable and easily storable. The consumer concerns regarding the environment and hazards of use of plastics has led to higher adoption of canvas bags. Canvas bags are made up of recycled materials comprising of organic cotton and recycled polyester. This is likely to augment the market demand for canvas bags. In addition, canvas bags are used by manufacturers or brand owner for marketing their brand and increasing its awareness amongst the customers. Printing on the surface on the canvas bags is economical and hence, it is widely used for marketing campaigns. Many NGOs also use canvas bags to promote a cause or increase awareness on a specific topic. Moreover, canvas bags are highly economical and are popular amongst the customers by satisfying quality for value expectations. These factors might impact the market demand for canvas bags positively.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Government support and initiatives such as banning plastics or penalty and fines for using plastic bags has led to creation of strong demand for canvas bags. For instance, violators who use single use plastic would be implied for a fine of $500. In addition, manufacturers are designing lavish patterns and shapes which is likely to attract large number of customers. This is anticipated to rise the women preference for using canvas bags which is likely to hike the demand for canvas bags in the years to come.
Canvas Bags Market: Regional Outlook
Increasing concerns regarding the environment amongst the population is likely to grow the demand for canvas bags. Predominantly in the regions such as North America and European countries such as United States and United Kingdom, the demand for canvas bags is likely to increase. Moreover, increase in the women participation in the workforce globally is likely to lead to high adoption rate of canvas bags primarily in the countries in the Asia-Pacific region such as India and China where the fashion industry is still emerging and the initiative by the government to protect environment is on the rise. This is likely to boost the market demand for canvas bags in the years to come.
Canvas Bags Market: Effect of COVID-19
Amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, studies have found that reusable bags in the supermarket and retail outlets contain E.coli, norovirus and other pathogens which are harmful. Even with preventive measures such as sanitization of bags, numerous handling chains can increase the risk of cross contamination easily. Health officials in Massachusetts have appealed the government to lift bans from plastic bags since it is the imperative need of hour. This is likely to hamper the customer mindset regarding the usage of reusable bags as the customer would be more cautious and concerned over the risks of contamination. This might limit the growth of canvas bags amidst the COVID-19 outbreak.
Canvas Bags Market : Key Players
- Cross Canvas Company
- Boston Bag Co.
- Tarps Now
- A. Amith & Son,Inc
- Custom Case Co.,Inc
- Landes Inc
- Frontier Bag Co.,Inc
- Carolina Covertech
- Casco Manufacturing Solutions,Inc.
- AmCraft Manufacturing., Inc
- New Way Bag China
- Union Wear
- XIAMEN NOVELBAG CO., LTD.
- Blivus Bags
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Canvas Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Canvas Bags Market : Segmentation
Canvas bags market can be segmented on the basis of type, weight and end-use.
By Type, canvas bags market can be segmented as
- Canvas Sling bag
- Canvas Tote bag
- Grocery bag
- Gift bag
- Others (Beach bag, etc.)
By weight, canvas bags market can be segmented as
- Less than 5 oz
- 6 to 10 oz
- 11 to 15 oz
- 16- 20 oz
- More than 20 oz
By End use, canvas bags market can be segmented as
- Shopping ( Grocery, Retail)
- Schools/ Colleges
- Others ( Gym, Sports)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Canvas Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Canvas Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Canvas Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Canvas Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)