This Grout Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Grout Bags market.
Grout Bags Market: Overview
Grout bags are used to apply grout to the tiles. Grout floats which are used in traditional grouting method make it difficult to apply and remove misplaced grout from the tile, therefore grout bags are used. Grout bags make the grout application easy by ensuring cleaner lines and makes the grout job look professional. Grout bags look very similar to a pastry bag and are also used to fill mortar joints. The fabric of the grout bags is a cotton blend with PVC film bonded to the inside. The grout bags have easy-to-cut soft plastic tip that allows controlled flow of the grout or mortar without any clogs. The grout bags have seams that are fused together to create a strong and water tight seal. The smooth inner lining of the grout bags aids in grout flow and easy washout. Grout bags are an ideal way for grouting as their tip can be cut as per the desired opening and is easy to clean for reuse. Grout bags are used to efficiently grout brick and concrete block and keeps the work cleaner and makes it quicker to cleanup. Black seamless grout bags are made from black vinyl and has the ideal strength and the structure. Black grout bags offer great grouting capacity and are available with optional metal tips. Grout bags are perfect for “do it yourself” grouting process. Grout bags coated with vinyl protect the user’s hands from grout and other harsh substances. Grout bags are tear and puncture resistant and are widely used in the building and construction industry. Moreover, the “do-it-yourself” (DIY) idea of the grout bags applications is expected to rise its demand for household repair applications. Grout bags are cost effective, easy to use and eliminate the need to call for a mason or a worker to fix household tiles.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Grout Bags Market: Dynamics
Grout bags are available as reusable as well as disposable bags. Ceramic tiles are prone to damage after some period of time and the tiles may need to be replaced. Therefore, grout bags pose and ideal way to fix little damages in the tiles. Sanded and non-sanded types of grouts are used as per the application. The traditional grouting method involves spreading grout with a float or squeegee and forcing it into the joints of the tiles. However, this traditional method is messy and does not allow easy removal of the excess grout. Grout bags are an ideal choice for grouting as they are easy to use and are less messy.
Grout bags opens the opportunity for masonry industry that would not have been possible with traditional unreinforced masonry. The grouted masonry industry is witnessing innovations, advancements in materials and construction methods. Different and better grout formulations in the building and construction industry is most exciting new area for the demand for grout bags. As the building and construction industry grows in the developing countries such as India, China, Poland, it expected that the demand for grout bags will also increase during the forecast period.
Grout Bags Market: Regional Outlook
The building & construction industry in the UK, Germany and U.S is very advanced and matured as compared to other countries. The UK, U.S and Germany are the markets with a high customer base, and account for a large market value share of the global grout bags market throughout the forecast period. The demand for grout bags is expected to rise due to rising number of people inclining towards the DIY ideas to repair household tile damage. The grout bags market in countries, such as India, China, Malaysia, and Japan is expected to experience high growth as the grout masonry industry in these countries witness lucrative opportunities. The Middle East & Africa grout bags market is also expected to gain traction over the forecast period due to the growing advanced infrastructure.
Grout Bags Market: Key Manufacturers
- Q.E.P. Co., Inc.
- Bon Tool Co.
- Westco Tools Inc.
- Kraft Tools Co.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with grout bags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Grout Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Grout Bags Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the grout bags market is segmented into:
- Blue-top Grout Bags
- Black Seamless Grout Bags
On the basis of design, the grout bags market is segmented into:
- With Metal Tip
- Without Metal Tip
On the basis of grout type, the grout bags market is segmented into:
- Sanded Grout
- Non-Sanded Grout
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of the market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the bags market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance the market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Grout Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Grout Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Grout Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Grout Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)