This Smart Building Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Building Solutions market.
Need of lower operating cost, lower CO2 emissions and scarcity of energy resources are the factor which increases the demand for smart building solutions. The energy monitoring is one of the major solution which help to monitor the energy consumption rate and optimize the energy usage. As the smart building market comes under automation and control sector which is rapidly growing it leads to the growth of smart building solution market which is largely driven by electronic security & safety segment due to increasing demand for CCTV and biometrics based security systems in the buildings.
In Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) building, increasing the demand for thermostat, zone and climate control, sensors and keypads which supports the growth of smart building market, while emerging carbon dioxide & combine sensors will have significant impact on overall smart building market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The initiatives taken by government for building automation is the primary driver in the global smart building solutions market. In addition to this, the concept enables an efficient energy management system of a building which reduces the wastage of energy consumption. Therefore, it drives the demand for smart building solutions. Furthermore, the connectivity achieved between devices on internet, with the introduction of IoT, will enhance the overall efficiency of smart building. Henceforth, the introduction of IoT will drive the overall growth of global smart building solutions market. The on-going innovation and research for optimizing energy consumption and serving high degree of automation in buildings represents the increasing demand for global smart building solutions market.
High installation and manufacturing cost are the major factors restraining the growth of smart building solutions market.
Smart Building Market: Market Segmentation
Global Smart Building Solution Market can be divided into the following segments - based on type and by end-user
Segmentation on basis of Solutions for Smart Building Type Market:
Segmentation on basis of End-User forSmart Building Solutions Market:
Global Smart Building Solutions Market Trends
Minimizing the usage of wire and implementing a wireless connection for automation of a building is a key tend followed by major vendors. The trend is majorly implemented in Residential building for integrating various connected devices with each other.
Global Smart Building Solutions Market Technology Regional Overview
Europe dominates the global Smart Building Solutions market as the government has taken many initiatives in the region, for the same. Europe is expected to be followed by North America and APAC with the increasing awareness in the regions for adopting smart building solutions in their buildings. The availability of resources, innovations in IT and increasing adoption of smart building solutions concept is, furthermore, encouraging new players to step into the market.
Global Smart Building Solutions Market Key Players
Some of the major Smart Building Solutions global players include ABB, Siemens AG, Intel Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric, Legrand SA, Panasonic Corporation, BuildingIQ, Cisco Systems Inc. and DELTA CONTROLS
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Building Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The major segments of Smart Building Solutions market on basis of Type include:
- Building Management System
- Electricity Control
- Air Conditioning and Ventilation System
- Security Solutions
- Audio and Visual Effects
The major segments of Smart Building Solutions market on basis of End-User include:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Smart Building Solutions Market Segments
- Global Smart Building Solutions Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Smart Building Solutions Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Smart Building Solutions Market
- Global Smart Building Solutions Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Smart Building Solutions Market
- Smart Building Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of Smart Building Solutions
- Global Smart Building Solutions Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Smart Building Solutions Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Building Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Building Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Building Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Building Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.