This Clinical Diagnostic Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Clinical Diagnostic Equipment market.
Clinical diagnostic equipment is used to identify the presence and cause of disease, assess the nature of the illness, designate a course of treatment, and monitor the effect of interventions also to determine the reappearance of existing disease symptoms.
Increasing awareness and growing demand for high-quality care have made it of utmost importance for healthcare providers to develop specific therapy. Various techniques of clinical diagnostic equipment testing include blood gas testing, coagulation testing, immunoassay, different clinical chemistry testing, hematology, [PCR] polymerase chain reaction and staining method. Immunoassay analyzer, chemical analyzer, HPLC system, mass spectrometer (MS), LC-MS, and GC-MS are most widely used clinical diagnostic equipment.
Introduction of nanotechnology ensures precise results and more reliable clinical diagnostic equipment which results in high requirement of clinical diagnostic equipments in healthcare sector.
Increasing Rate of Chronic Diseases Such as Diabetes and Cancer Driving Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market Growth
Development in the field of sophisticated and dedicated test equipment for initial disease recognition and disease management as well as the growing demand for automation are the key drivers of clinical diagnostics equipment market. The broad use of point-of-care diagnostic equipment has introduced a decentralized trend in the clinical diagnosis equipment market. To encourage early diagnosis, to provide medical facilities remotely and reduced costs; healthcare facilities are nowadays decentralizing their services. A wide range of clinical diagnostic equipment enables healthcare professionals to detect disease progression which includes urine and blood tests ranging from simple to intricate, molecular genetic analysis, and various medicinal chemistry panels. Other key driving factors are, the growing rate of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart failure, and colon cancer, continuously growing demand for personalized medicine, growing old population base and increasing awareness towards disease diagnosis; which are boosting the demand for clinical diagnostic equipment market.
Advanced technology is a significant factor in boosting the growth of the clinical diagnosis equipment market. Clinical diagnosis equipment technology has improved significantly in the past few years, owing to the augmentations in bioinformatics, miniaturization, functional genomics, nanotechnology, and microelectronics which in terms improving the user experience of clinical diagnostic equipment.
High initial capital investment and lack of skilled labor are deterring adoption of clinical diagnostic equipment.
Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market Key Players
- Siemens Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Fujifilm Holdings
- Abbott Laboratories
- Labco S.A.
- Healthscope Limited.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp)
- Genoptix Medical Laboratory
- Genzyme Corporation
- Clarient Inc
Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America is capturing the substantial market share in the clinical diagnostic equipment market owing to increasing geriatric population and increasing awareness in this region.
In North America, healthcare organizations, hospitals as well as individuals are showing a high interest in the integration of wireless connectivity and the point of care devices. Thus, the need for robust/ easy to handle clinical diagnostic equipment is increasing in this region. Also, the countries in North America such as the US and Canada; there is large scale adoption of the electronic and advanced health instruments which is ultimately contributing to the growth of the clinical diagnostic equipment market in the region. Thus, North America has witnessed high growth in the field of the clinical diagnostic equipment market. Also, in the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan the countries such as India, China, and others are expected to witness high growth in the field of clinical diagnostic equipment market owing to rise in awareness of upgraded analyzers, rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure, and increasing expenditure on the healthcare industry. In Middle East Africa, moderate growth has witnessed the clinical diagnostic equipment due to the growing number of hospitals and healthcare departments in the region. These parameters are ultimately driving the growth of clinical diagnostic equipment market across the globe.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Clinical diagnostic equipment Market Segments
- Clinical diagnostic equipment Market Dynamics
- Clinical diagnostic equipment Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market Segmentation
Clinical diagnostic equipment market is segmented on the basis of-
Clinical diagnostic equipment market by product type:
- POC diagnostics
- Molecular diagnostics
- Hematology devices
- Tissue diagnostics
- Clinical microbiology systems
Clinical diagnostic equipment market by application:
- Clinical laboratory testing
- Point of care testing
Clinical diagnostic equipment market by type of test
- Lipid panel
- Blood count
- HbA1c tests
- BUN creatinine
- Detailed overview of clinical diagnostic equipment parent market
- Changing clinical diagnostic equipment market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth clinical diagnostic equipment market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of clinical diagnostic equipment market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on clinical diagnostic equipment market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Clinical Diagnostic Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.