Cookie Dough: Market Outlook
Edible cookie dough is the new trend that has been gaining popularity. The cookie dough is commercially produced with the cookie ingredients but without the leavening agent. The leavening agent is supposed to be added in the end to yield perfect results. This makes the cooking dough edible. The cookie dough is then refrigerated or frozen, packed according to the requirement and shipped to the retail stores or for end users. Cookie dough poses as an easier way to enjoy homemade cookies with a wide range of flavors for individual choices.
The demand of cookie dough is in various food services such as Food Store Chains, Fund Raisers, Foodservice Distributors, Caterers, Country clubs, Cruise ships, Artisan bakers, Restaurants, Cafes and many more.
Increase in health conscious people leading to demand of the cooking dough being organic, healthy and gluten-free
Various health problems have led to people leading a healthy lifestyle. But the consumers do not want any compromise on taste. Thus, the cookie dough manufacturing companies are coming up with healthy alternatives. The cookie dough nowadays available are without any additives or preservatives which are termed as organic. Also, there are many whole-wheat, multi-grain, nut-based cookie dough available that could attract more consumers. The marketing and promotions of this cookie dough are also done in a way that could attract health-conscious consumers. This is all done without compromising on the taste of the cookie dough along with various different flavors.
Cookie Dough: Key Players
Some of the leading players of global Cookie Dough market include General Mills Inc., Nestle S.A., Cérélia Group, Dawn Foods UK Ltd., Dough-to-Go Inc., Rhino Foods Inc., Neighbors LLC, Gregory's Food's Inc., Cookie Dough & Co. Do-Biz Foods LLC, Mo's Cookie Dough Ltd., Foxtail Foods, Michael's Bakery Products LLC, George Weston Limited, Wewalka, Sara Lee Bakery Group.
Cookie Dough: Activities of the participants
- Sara Lee Corporation, acquainted Earthgrains Bakery Group, Inc., the second-largest packed bread and bakery manufacturer in the United States, in 2001. The new company is called the Sara Lee Bakery Group and had a turnover of approximately US $ 3.4 Bn. This brought the combination of fresh, refrigerated and frozen foods under one to form a strong company.
Cookie Dough: Opportunities
Cookie dough has been the new trend in the sweets section. The cookie dough in 2017 was seen to have a growth of 9% year-over-year. This has led to an increase in the number of shops that sell cookie dough. This, in turn, has increased the number of competitors producing cookie dough for the commercial sale to these bakeries. Companies in Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, South and North Dakota, that are wheat producers, are contributing significantly towards the high demand of this cookie dough.
Also, the incorporation of this cookie dough in the various products such as ice-creams, confectioneries, etc. has increased due to the popularity of the cookie dough among the people which could result in the increased sale of their products.
Various innovation has been made in the flavors of the cookie dough to bring out more options for the people to select. But the original flavors have been retained. These original flavors are still the best sellers for most of the people. For example, chocolate chip cookie dough is still the bestseller in America.
Brief Approach to Research
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, application, product type, and mount type.
Brief Approach to Research
A modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate the data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments included in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, and consolidated and synthesized at a global scale to estimate overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
- An overview of the global nitrite market, including background and advancement.
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the nitrite market and its potential.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends.
- Detailed value chain analysis of the nitrite market.
- The cost structure of the nitrite and segments covered in the study.
- In-depth pricing analysis, by crucial nitrite segments, regions, and by major market participants.
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario.
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants.
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Cookie Dough: Market Segmentation
The global Apocarotenal market is segmented on the basis of Nature, Ingredient, Flavor, End Use, Application and Sales Channel.
On the basis of nature, the global cookie dough market has been segmented as-
On the basis of ingredient, the global cookie dough market has been segmented as-
- Bean & Legume
- Root Flours
- Others (Seed, etc.)
On the basis of flavor, the global cookie dough market has been segmented as-
- Chocolate Chip
- Double Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Ginger Snap
- Lemon Zest
- Mint Chocolate
- Others (Macadamia, M&M’s, etc.)
On the basis of end use, the global cookie dough market has been segmented as-
- Food Service
On the basis of sales channel, the global cookie dough market has been segmented as-
- Direct/ B2B
- Indirect/ B2C
- Modern Grocery Retailers
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Discount Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Wholesale Club Stores
- Traditional Grocery
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.