This Doy Pouch Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Doy Pouch Packaging market.
Doy Pouch Packaging Market: An Overview
Doy pouch is a type of stand-up pouch, mainly used for food & beverages, home care, cosmetic, and personal care. Doy pouch packaging offers superior shelf visibility over other packaging formats which tend to remain flat. Another winning imperative for doy pouch packaging is the convenience it offers along with functionality and attractive aesthetics. In addition to this, doy pouch packaging proves to be a promising alternative to rigid packaging solutions such as bottles, jars, cartons etc., this makes it a highly preferred packaging format for variety of applications. Thus, the doy pouch packaging market is expected to have positive growth prospects in the years to come.
Doy Pouch Packaging Market: Dynamics
The changing lifestyles of consumers have shifted the focus of brand-owners towards more convenient solutions for day to day packaging applications, this is likely to remain a prominent driver for doy pouch packaging market. Pleasing aesthetics of doy pouches helps in enhancing shelf-visibility of the packaged product, which is more likely to translate into hiked sales. Thus, brand-owners operating in different end-use industries are eyeing doy pouch packaging for their products. This is projected to be a key driver for the global doy pouch packaging market during 2019-2029. Furthermore, the increased demand for doy pouch packaging is anticipated to result from the high consumption of on-the-go food products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Another key factor attributing to the growth of doy pouch is the branding information it can accommodate. Owing to increased competition, manufacturers are opting for distinguished packaging formats for their products, to maintain their profit margins.
Among the various product types, snacks and liquids are the most prominent end-uses for doy pouch packaging as these pouches provide a superior barrier against spoilage at an economical cost when compare to their counterparts. Other than this, doy pouch packaging also possesses features of rigid packaging formats such as stability, protection and durability while offering convenience, and ease of handling to the consumer.
Doy Pouch Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
The demand for doy pouch packaging is poised to grow in sync with the steady growth of the food & beverage, and personal care industry across the globe. The matured consumer base of North America and Europe tends to opt for packages in smaller portions which are convenient and also reduce food wastage. This preference is expected to fuel the growth of doy pouch packaging market in the region. Moreover, doy pouches can have resealable or reclosable features, which widens their application for packaging applications which are prone to spoilage, thereby reducing wastage. This facilitates consumption in smaller portions by the consumers at multiple occasions and extends the shelf-life of the food products.
Furthermore, countries such as India, China, Malaysia and Thailand are witnessing a surge in on-the-go consumption, attributing to the busier lifestyle. In addition to this, high population growth, and increasing willingness to spend on packaged food is anticipated to boost the regional demand for doy pouch packaging during the forecast period.
Doy Pouch Packaging Market: Key Players
The key market players operating in the global doy pouch packaging market are:
- Amcor Ltd.
- Kureha Corporation
- Mondi PLC
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Astar Packaging Pte Ltd
- Thimonnier SASU
- Glenroy, Inc.
- LPS Industries
- NNZ inc
- TedPack Company Limited
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on cement packaging market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Doy Pouch Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Doy Pouch Packaging Market: Segmentation
The Doy pouch packaging market is segmented by material, capacity, end-use industry, and regions.
By material, the global doy pouch packaging market has been segmented as-
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride)
- PA (Polyamide)
- EVOH (Ethylene-vinyl Alcohol)
- Aluminium Foil
By capacity, the global doy pouch packaging market has been segmented as
- Less than 100 ml
- 100-200 ml
- 201- 400 ml
- More than 400 ml
By end-use industry, the global doy pouch packaging market has been segmented as
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Pet Food
- Baby Food
- Soups, Sauces & Purees
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electrical & Electronics
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing doy pouch packaging market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth doy pouch packaging market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the doy pouch packaging market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Doy Pouch Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Doy Pouch Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Doy Pouch Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Doy Pouch Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)