This Pouch Tapes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pouch Tapes market.
Pouch Tapes Market: Market Introduction
The global adhesive tapes market is worth over 40 Bn and is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 4.5% over the forecast period resulting in the growth of pouch tapes market. Pouch tapes are types of pressure sensitive tapes used for attaching documents, literature and samples to packages. Pouch tapes have high tacking property and are used for attaching documents in shipping and logistics, e-commerce, and others. Due to these, there has been a growing preference for pouch tapes. Pouch tapes have barrier properties such as moisture resistant, abrasion resistant etc. Pouch tapes have high tacking property which prevents rubbing off, to reduce the chance of lost or delayed packages and also invoices and bar codes from becoming scuffed and non-legible. Pouch tapes provide a see-through window for easy document identification. Therefore, the outlook for the global pouch tapes market growth is expected to be positive, over the forecast period.
Pouch Tapes Market: Market Dynamics
Shipping and logistics sector is expected to grow on the backdrop of e-commerce growth, resulting in the increase in market share of pouch tapes. The key features leading to the demand for pouch tapes is high resistance to moisture and abrasion, which can be used in adverse climatic conditions, keeping the inside documents safe. Pouch tapes have tacky borders, resulting in strong adhesion for attaching and protecting shipping documents, packing lists, information and work instructions etc. Furthermore, strong adhesives prevents rubbing off the pouch tapes, thus reducing the chance of lost or delaying of packages. The non-tacky center part provides a see-through window for easy document identification resulting in propelled market share of pouch tapes. Pouch tapes are linerless, reducing the waste disposal, thus resulting in reduced carbon emission. Pouch tapes offers less material usage which reduces the transportation and storage cost accentuating the market share of pouch tapes. Pouch tapes are easy to use, reduced price, and exhibit good performance in various applications such as attaching and protecting shipping documents, attaching invoices, product samples etc. Pouch tapes are light in weight as it does not increases the overall weight of the products to be shipped, thus reducing the transportation cost. Pouch Tapes provide a quick, simple and secure method of attaching documents to shipping containers fuels the growth of the pouch tapes market.
Despite the favorable condition towards the growth of pouch tapes market, there are certain factors that hinders the pouch tapes market is the stringent government regulations towards the use of plastics. Moreover, substitute products such as document pouches can hamper the growth of pouch tapes market.
Pouch Tapes Market: Market Dynamics
Pouch tapes market has been segmented on the basis of the region into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America. North America is expected to dominate the market share of pouch tapes over the forecast period owing to increase in shipping and logistics activity in the region. Western Europe is anticipated to follow North America in terms of growth rate due to mature market. Asia Pacific region is expected to register highest growth rate over the forecast period due to increase of e-commerce sector in the sector resulting in the consumer preference towards online purchasing. MEA region is expected to register slow growth over the forecast period due to stagnant economy.
Pouch Tapes Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the field of pouch tapes market are 3M, Irplast S.p.A., Lynx Polythene Ltd., and Flexopack Ltd., among together.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pouch Tapes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pouch Tapes Market: Market Segmentation
Pouch tapes market has been segmented on the basis of material types, width, and end-use.
On the basis of material type, pouch tapes has been segmented as
On the basis of width, pouch tapes market has been segmented as
- Less than 5”
- 5” to 6”
- Above 6”
On the basis of end-use, pouch tapes market has been segmented as
- Shipping and logistics
- Food and beverages
- Warehouse shipping
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pouch Tapes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pouch Tapes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pouch Tapes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pouch Tapes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)