This Dozers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dozers market.
Dozers are one of the most extensively utilized machinery in the construction industry. They are standard machines used for dozing, land clearing and they offer assistance in scrapper disposal. Dozers (also called bulldozers) are diesel powered tractors equipped with front mounted blades. The dozer blades are available in three varieties, namely straight blade, u-blade and combination blade. Dozers are employed for multiple applications in the construction industry, including side by side dozing, slot dozing, hard materials dozing and downhill dozing and for the push or pull of other heavy equipment. Moreover, selection of an appropriate dozer according to the job site has a profound effect on the performance of the machine.
Dozers are available in different models depending upon their power capacities and the design of blade. Technological developments have led to the introduction of various technologically advanced dozers; this could have a positive impact on the sales of dozers over the forecast period. The global dozers market is significantly influenced by the changes in growth patterns of the construction industry. Attributing to anticipated growth of the construction industry in coming years, the global dozers market is expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Over the years, the global earthmoving and construction equipment industry has witnessed rapid change in terms of technological shifts, from conventional equipment to the introduction of enhanced capacity machines, such as dozers and excavators. The organized construction industry accounted for a significant share in the earthmoving and construction industry. Apart from this, irrigation, mining and other infrastructural segments (railways and power) also registered a notable share. These sectors are anticipated to witness incremental growth over the years, which will spur the demand for earthmoving equipment, such as dozers over the forecast period. Moreover, many emerging economies are increasing investments on infrastructural projects, which would further drive the anticipated increase in the demand for dozers over the forecast period. Furthermore, greater degree of urbanization will fuel infrastructural growth, which would create opportunities for a variety of dozers to be employed for earthmoving purposes. OEMs are designing compact size dozers that can operate in small and uneven terrains. This is expected to further attract new customers and create great opportunities for augmentation of the global dozers market over the forecast period.
The high initial cost of dozers can restrain the anticipated market growth. Moreover, dozers are noisy in operation, which makes them unsuitable for operations in residential areas. Attributing to this, construction companies are switching towards less noisier alternatives. This could have a negative impact on the sales of dozers over the forecast period. Furthermore, dozers often need maintenance and this increases the maintenance cost and subsequently, has a negative impact on the sales of dozers.
Dozers Market: Segmentation
Dozers Market: Regional outlook
The demand for dozers is significantly driven by growth of the construction industry across the globe. With increasing demand for technologically advanced dozers in North America and Europe markets, the dozers market in said regions is anticipated to augment over the forecast period. Moreover, increase in urbanization in developing countries of the Asia-Pacific region will further propel the demand for dozers from construction activities. The entrance of many new participants in the Asia-Pacific region will create opportunities for augmentation of the dozers market over the forecast period.
Dozers Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dozers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the dozers market can be segmented into:
- Track type
- Wheel type
On the basis of end use industry, the dozers market can be segmented into:
- Construction industry
- Manufacturing industry
- Mining industry
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the dozers market include:
- Caterpillar Corporate
- Deere & Company
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- AB Volvo
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science&Technology Co., Ltd.
- CNH Industrial America LLC
- Liebherr Group
- Shantui Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- BEML Limited
- Liugong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment
- Bell Equipment Co SA
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.