This Edge Protector market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Edge Protector market.
Global Edge Protector Market: Market Introduction
Design of the overall packaging system determines the functionality and effectiveness of the packaging solution. Edge protectors used prominently in shipping and transportation play a crucial role in product protection and product safety. They also minimize the probability of product damage and ensure the arrangement of bulk items throughout the transportation process. The global edge protector market is characterized by packaging solutions particularly designed for transportation and shipping of bulk products.
Global Edge Protector Market: Market dynamics
Shipping of material or exporting of items requires packaging materials, in order to prevent products from getting harmed. Primary packaging formats such as rigid boxes, corrugated boxes and folding cartons are widely used for primary and secondary packaging of consumer goods. Complex and prolonged supply chains result in damage to such rigid primary and secondary packaging formats. Edge protectors play a critical part in protecting primary packaging from getting damaged during supply chain and logistics operations. Edge protectors reduces the chance of loss that can be caused during replacement of the product. Edge protector provides an effective cushioning functionality for carrying and transporting heavy weight batches of consumer products. Edge protectors also provide internal support to packaging material, which also eases the transportation of products. One of the value added feature of edge protector is that it maintains the static strength of the material that does not allow the material to get compressed when packed in a box.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global market for edge protectors is characterized by manufacturers supplying edge protectors in various product designs including angular edge protectors, flat edge protectors and custom made edge protectors.
The global market for edge protector is influenced by transport and shipping requirement in industrial markets. Edge protectors offering functional resistance to wear and tear are widely used for the construction industry. Edge protector prevents valuable material from falling apart and also from breakage. Cardboard edge protectors are increasingly replacing wood edge protectors as cardboard offers better durability. Edge protectors are widely used over other products as these are recyclable and biodegradable. Edge protectors with advanced design material properties can sustain impact from moisture, mechanical stress, heat, and light.
Global Edge Protector Market: Market regional over view
Global edge protector market is segmented into seven regions including North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan. North America and Europe are the leading markets for edge protectors. Food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries are key end use industries supporting the demand for edge protectors in the North American and European markets. The global market for edge protectors is anticipated to witness high growth in Asia Pacific and Latin American markets due to growing economic activities.
Global Edge Protector Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the players of edge protector markets are Gateway Packaging Pty Ltd, Samuel Grant Group Ltd, VPK Packaging Group, Propagroup, Angleboard, Kunert Gruppe, Alsamex Products Ltd, Nomaco, and Great Northern Laminations.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Edge Protector Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Edge Protector Market: Market segmentation
The global market for edge protectors is segmented on the basis of product type, material type and by end use.
On the basis of product type, the global market for edge protectors is segmented as follows:
- Angular edge protectors
- Flat edge Protectors
- Custom made edge protectors
On the basis of material type, the global market for edge protector can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global market for edge protector can be segmented as:
- Shipping and Logistics
- Building and Construction
- Electronics and Electricals
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Edge Protector Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Edge Protector Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Edge Protector Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Edge Protector Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)