This Emergency Beacon Transmitter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Emergency Beacon Transmitter market.
Emergency beacon transmitters witness high demand from navy and air force which install these equipment in ships and aircrafts to enable security and safety from unforeseen accidents such as equipment malfunction, capsizing and fire. The emergency beacon transmitter are used for sending distress signals. These signals are detected by Low Earth Orbit Search and Rescue (LEOSAR) and Geostationary Search and Rescue (GEOSAR) satellites and sent to associated ground receiving stations.
Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, high installation and maintenance cost of the emergency beacon transmitter is hindering the market growth. Further, licensing and regulation is also one of the major challenges for the vendors. An emergency beacon transmitter vendor needs to register its emergency beacon. Failure to register it or notify the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) about any beacon ownership change could lead to penalties by the Federal Communications Commission.
A technological trend which has been noticed in the market is emergency beacon transmitter watches. These are suitable for those who travel in remote and risky places. The watch comes with a dual-channel emergency satellite transmitter which gets activated by twisting and pulling the watch knob. The watch holds a Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) category 2 beacon micro-transmitter and is priced between US$ 17,000 and US$ 18,000.
Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market: Market Segmentation
Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market can be divided into two segments, based on type and end-users.
Segmentation on basis of type in Emergency Beacon Transmitter market:
Segmentation on basis of end-users for Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market:
Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the Emergency Beacon Transmitter market include Honeywell International, Inc., ACR Electronics, Inc., Emergency Beacon Corporation, McMurdo Group, ACK Technologies, Inc. Thales Group and Cobham Plc. among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The segments in Emergency Beacon Transmitter market by type include:
- Emergency Position Indicator Radio Beacon
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Personal Locator Beacon
The major segments of Emergency Beacon Transmitter market on basis of end-users include:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Segments
- Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market
- Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market
- Emergency Beacon Transmitter Technology
- Value Chain of Emergency Beacon Transmitter
- Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market includes
- North America Data Lakes Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Data Lakes Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Europe Data Lakes Market
- Asia Pacific Data Lakes Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Data Lakes Market
- Middle East and Africa Data Lakes Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Emergency Beacon Transmitter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.